∑ 08: The Christmas Nightmare [pt2]

When Chrono enters in to the portal only to see Ibuki about to convalesce and seeing how he needed air to breathe, while Gastille watched him inferiorly.

"Ibuki, are you alright?" asks Chrono, who tries to incorporate it.

Turn ∑ 08: The Christmas Nightmare [pt2]

"Tokoha, Nana! Explain... how did Chrono disappear?" asked Shion, who came quickly to the scene with Am and Luna.

"We have no idea... It just happened." replied Tokoha.

"It's as if he has been swallowed up and sent to another dimension." Nana said worried.

"I see... Do you know anything else?" Shion asks. "We must think about the possibility that Chrono could become Gyze's vessel." He added.

"So, we have to call Aichi-san and the others, in case something bad could happen and.." Nana said regretfully, until... "Stop!" Tokoha yelled, leaving everyone surprised.

"First, let's call my brother before we make a fuss, then let's call the others to see what solution we can find. That's what we should do before we worry more, I remind you that the priority is to look for Chrono." Tokoha said firmly.

"Yes!" They answer everything with a nod.

"I'm surprised she is so calm." said Nana when she saw Tokoha. "She isn't, but this one is already very normal in Chrono, so I think she's used to it." Shion comments to her.

Back with Gastille...

"Gear Chronicle Singularity..." decía Gastille al ver a Chrono.

"Hey! Ibuki try to stand up." Chrono tried to get Ibuki to his feet, but he complained about the pain. "Hey! What the hell did you do to him?!" Chrono asks Gastille.

"Welcome to my curse dimension! As long as he takes damage in this game, his life will be shortened. I don't feel anything, because my body has made Diffride, but he is a human... It is a different case." Gastille, who was smiling, explained.

"It can't be..." Chrono reacted in surprise.

"Now that the life of Messiah's Vanguard is in critical condition, the Messiah on planet Cray is losing all its strength. We are about to reach Judgment Day. The day of destruction!" Gastille was laughing.

"I won't let that happen..." Ibuki answers, but he feels a pain in his heart again and complains again.

"Don't push yourself, wait... He won't die if he wins, right?" Chrono asked.

"That's only if his weak body allows it." Gastille mentioned.

"Then I will." Chrono replied very angrily.

"What?" Gastille asks. "I will continue the fight." added Chrono...

"I see... So will you fight instead? Are you sure?" Gastille asks surprised.

"Yes." Chrono replies, annoyed.

"I see, but... If you lose, he will die." Gastille was smiling.

"Chrono... I'm counting on you." Ibuki replied, who was short of breath to speak.

"Fine, I'll try to keep you alive." Chrono was smiling.

"Well, let's continue where we stay..." said Gastille.

"The damage... He only has 3, while Ibuki has 5. Apparently both have already stride, looking at his cards I can understand how much he has played so far." Chrono thinks, remembering his fights against Ibuki. "Every person is shown in a fight as it really was. His feelings, emotions, etc." Chrono remembered the words that Ibuki had said to him when he was a child.