ophelia.

When Sean finally grew a pair and asked Kaycee out, he swore he wouldn't love anyone more than her. Then after a night that involved one too many drinks, Kaycee found out she was pregnant at the age of 22 and their whole life changed.

The news spread through the dance industry like crazy. Some reactions were negative, people online calling them out for being too young or not being properly devoted to their relationship before having a child. At first, they weren't sure what to do. They spent hours and hours talking in their old apartment about what they were going to do, then talked to their parents about how they were going to deal with it all.

Sean decided that they should move. Their apartment fitted the two of them well for a few years before, but a small apartment in the middle of Los Angeles wasn't the ideal place to raise a child. The move was stressful, Sean mostly did everything himself re-fusing to let Kaycee help. Their families helped him unpack once they had moved it all to the house and sat through his lengthy discussions on what colours each wall was to be but were happy that he was so invested in everything despite his young age.

Kaycee had to stop dancing which left her sitting in their house way more often than she wanted. She had heard about all the not-so enjoyable side of pregnancy but experiencing it was a whole different thing. Sean stayed by her side through the most of it, but he often had to teach as she wasn't able to, meaning she sat by herself eating ice-cream and watching friends waiting for him to get home.

As the months went by Sean stopped teaching be at home with Kaycee, he went with her to the appointments and spent time with her family. He read the books and articles they were told too with her, bought all the things they would need and helped her during the continuous mood swings. When the time came, he was ready with her bags and helping every second of the way.

After the nurses brought little Lia back from getting cleaned and placed her on Kaycee's chest, Sean felt as though he would melt into a puddle. The name Ophelia was Sean's idea, he didn't know why but he felt it was right. Their parents said that she was a perfect mix of the two of them, but he thought she was 100% Kaycee. The green that came through in her eyes, her short little thumbs, definitely Kaycee, but to him, that's what made her perfect.

"She's soo beautiful you guys" Kylie swooned over her new niece who was wrapped in a pink blanket Laura had bought them.

"Of course she is, have you met her mother?" Sean said smiling at his girlfriend, who looked like she might fall asleep any second.

"She's gorgeous, but I think we should give her back to Kaycee and leave them alone for a while, okay?" Laura said, sensing Sean might want some alone time with the two of them. She received groans from Kylie, Sarah and Serris who wanted nothing more than to cuddle the little princess forever, but she ushered Kylie to hand Lia to her mom and leave the room.

"God, she's amazing. You did good baby." Sean said to her, kissing her head and pulling her hair back out of her face.

"I'm so tired, honestly I'm going to fall asleep." She said chuckling lightly. Sean took Lia out of her arms, Kaycee reached out for her, not wanting to let her go.

"It's fine I've got her, go to sleep, you deserve it," Sean said taking a few steps back to the chair behind him.

"I heard skin to skin contact is good for you too if you want to try," Kaycee said her eyes closing.

Sean nodded though she couldn't see and placed Lia down on the hospital crib. He took his shirt off and put it down on the chair, picking his daughter and placing her on his chest.

"Hey Angel, you're the most perfect little girl in the whole world you know that. I love you soo much and so does mommy. Tomorrow we're going to take you home, you can see the room we made for you and meet all of mommy and daddy's friends. You're going to be the most spoiled baby in the whole world." He said, getting choked up looking down at his daughter