ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Raimon Jr. High

A prestigious and famous school for soccer-related things. Not only that, their education are of good quality. A year ago, Raimon soccer players won the Holy Road tournament, went through time and only months ago, they won at the Grand Celesta Galaxy Tournament.

This school is also a witness to the hardships and road to fame of some of its former players that is known not only in Japan but worldwide like Endou Mamoru, Gouenji Shuuya and Kidou Yuuto.

Every school seems to be envious of Raimon Jr. High.

Despite all the fame and glory the school and its students have, many wondered about it's history, it's defect, it's bad side. Even it's own teachers and students are curious too.

Will the Raimon players be able to unravel the truth about the famed school? What will they know about the past? And what are the creatures that is lurking in the dark?

Opening up the truth and the past takes some drastic measures, something in exchange. Are you willing to risk it all?

"The truth will always prevail, even if you try to hide it."

______________________________________

A.N: So guys.. What do you think? Interesting or not? Also, another note, I do update randomly!! That's because I'm lazy and sick. And please do review of what you think..

Bye~~~~~