ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: ᴇᴇʀɪᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ

A

A.N: Hi guys!! Here's the 1st chappie!!

'Tenma' - thoughts
"Tsurugi" - talk

______________________________________

It's a normal morning at Raimon Jr. High. Students are walking with their friends and one of them is Matsukaze Tenma. He is talking about hissatsus and soccer with Sorano Aoi and Nishizono Shinsuke when Tenma bumped to someone and he suddenly felt cold.

Strange.

Tenma turned around to say sorry but saw no one there. 'Huh? Where did he/she go?' he thought. Aoi and Shinsuke shared a look. "Tenma, what are you finding?" Aoi asked. "Maybe we could help!!" Shinsuke cheerfully added.

"Don't worry. It's nothing." Tenma said with a smile. Soon, their chatting came back and only stopped once they're inside the classroom but Tenma can't still shake off the feeling of coldness when he bumped to an unknown person.

Once inside the classroom, they are greeted by a sight that they never thought they will see. Tsurugi is chasing a scared-looking Kariya. The trio looked at Hikaru, who is laughing, for an explanation.

"Tsurugi-kun was sleeping at the corner when Kariya-kun shouted 'Wake up Sleeping Beauty!!' near his ear, Tsurugi-kun jolted up awake and saw Kariya-kun rolling over, laughing. Tsurugi-kun got really angry and is now chasing his waker over there." Hikaru points at Kariya who is now held by a fuming striker.

Tenma came over to the two and separated them before something bad happens. Kariya smiled thankfully at him while Tsurugi just scoffed. At least no one saw what happened for they are the only ones in the room.

Tsurugi then slung an arm on Tenma's shoulders and dragged the brunette out of the room.

"Should we do something?" Aoi asked. The teal-haired defender shook his head. "I don't want Tsurugi to vent out his anger on me. It's better if it's Tenma-kun." Hikaru smacked him in the head. "BAKA!!"

•••••••••••

In the bathroom..

Tsurugi shoved Tenma in a nearby stall and started kissing him feverishly. He nibbled the other's bottom lip, asking for permission. Tenma hesitated for a moment but then parted his lips for the other. The duo got lost in the sensation of their make out session that they forgot that they're in a bathroom.

They only realized that fact when the bathroom door creaked open.

Tsurugi and Tenma instantly tensed up. They felt relieved that they chose to be in a stall. "What suddenly riled you up?" Tenma said in a whisper. "I just missed you." Tsurugi silently said, hugging the brunette on the waist. They stayed in that position for a while before the two decided to separate.