Special Chapter

Hi Minna, I'm back!!! I missed youuuuuu!! This is Special Chapter featuring the Ships in this book. Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to Vote, comment and Follow me!! (only if you're willing) 

We are all dealing with school.. Who agrees with me that school sucks? Raise ya hands!! Ugh.. School.. I don't want to think about it.. But don't feel pressured about school or else you will end up like me...

And by the way, Paranormal got more views and votes than my first book that I don't wanna talk about so... Yieee!! Thanks for reading and voting on Paranormal guyssss T^T 

So enjoy this chappie!!

                           XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Hikaru watched as his secret crush and Kirino bicker once again. Even though they clash like roosters, the two looks so awfully perfect for each other.

And that's what makes the forward's blood boil.

One look at them made Hikaru jealous and fights back the tears that threatened to spill from his eyes. Luckily, Amagi noticed even from afar. It's no secret to him that his purple-haired friend is in love with the teal head defender. Hikaru confirmed it to him himself.

"Hikaru!!" He called out. A startled shout of "Amagi-senpai" is heard clearly but Amagi didn't pay any heed to it. Instead, the large defender proceeded to drag his friend away from the scene.

                                XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX 

"Sometimes love is like dominoes. You fall for him but he fell for another."

"I think your plan didn't work." Kirino said after Amagi dragged the purple-haired forward. Kariya's eyes saddened. "I supposed I don't have a chance with Hikaru then." The first-year said, planting a sad smile on his lips.

I'm so sorry Hikaru but I only want Kariya for myself, The second-year thought, his apologetic eyes wandering to where Hikaru is.

The teal head was about to say something but is rudely cutted off by the noise of a whistle. Kariya went to his position without saying anything, leaving Kirino feeling guilty for his lies.

I'm sorry Kariya but I want to be selfish, even just for once. I can't lose another love of mine. Please learn to love me. I love you Kariya......

                        XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

"Practice is over!!" Kidou announced and blew the whistle once again. By now, everyone is on the ground, exhausted from their "training" session aka the gruesome training made by their sadist trainer.

"Wow!!" All attention is suddenly focused on the sunset that was pretty much seen by the players on the field. Kirino, however, is staring at Kariya deeply.

He looks more beautiful from this view, Kirino thought, a soft smile gracing on his lips. The first-year must have sensed that someone is staring at him so he glanced around until his eyes bore to Kirino's pink orbs.

Kirino stood up and walked over to the other. The second-year sat beside Kariya and Kariya shifted, making safe distance from the older defender. The pink-haired boy frowned at the action.