ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

Lei: At last you updated!!
Arion: Pssh.. Shut up
Byakko: Don't forget the disclaimer..
Arion: Ahh yeah.. I don't own neither IEGo nor its characters. I only own the plot and my OC here!!

Let's start the story!!

XxxxxxxxxxxxX

Tenma woke up sweating and panting. He had dreamt of someone wounding him with a knife, the very same person who also strangled him in his nightmare.

A pained moan escaped from the brunet's lips as he felt a jolt of pain made it's way through his spine.

It seems like its not a dream afterall, Tenma thought. Minding his wounds from yesterday, he slowly got up though carefully.

"Tenma!! It's time for breakfast!!" Tenma heard Aki shout this just after he changed into his Raimon uniform.

"Coming Aki-nee!!" He replied back. The brunet swiftly slung his bag in his shoulders and immediately regretted the action when he felt stinging pain on his back, making him wince.

Tenma closed his eyes, relaxing his shoulders, before walking out of the room.

On the dinner table, the brunet was greeted by a large portion of food, a packed bento and a sticky note placed neatly on the table.

Tenma glanced side to side, looking for his guardian but no Aki was to be found.

Sitting on a chair, he reached for the sticky note.

It reads,

Tenma, I have some errands to do so I left before you could go out. I've already packed your bento. Just eat it, EVERYTHING, including your breakfast. I can see that you're not eating enough so you better eat it all. See you later.

~ AKI

Tenma slightly smiled at Aki's bossy personality. Even though it's just in a note, he could still feel her aunt's strictness radiating from it.

Just one look on the buffet-err, food-made Tenma so full already. The brunet gulped before wolfing it down.

After eating the food or in Tenma's words-the buffet-the brunet headed to Raimon. On his way there, he yet again encountered random schoolmates who even bowed down every time they see him. And all that he can do is to stare at them awkwardly before smiling.

While walking, Tenma waved and greeted different people that he saw everyday. To them, they think he's so enthusiastic to go to school every time.

But oh boy, they're so wrong

Considering what happened yesterday, all what the brunet wanted to do is to lay down on his bed, isolate himself and skip all his classes but there's a huge blockage on his plans, his one and only guardian, Kino Aki.

Tenma was snapped out of his musings when someone called out his name.

"Tenma!!" The said boy turned around and almost lost his balance when a body collided with his own

Cold yet warm-

Long rainbow hair bounced in the air and Tenma did a double take. Red, orange, yellow, green-rainbow hair? And the brunet always thought about how can a person have this unique hair.

Which reminds him of a person with the same color of hair-

A name flashed in his mind and hesitantly asked, "Ren, is that you?" The said girl smiled to him. "Hey! Long time no see!!"