ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ᴀ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ

Ohayou minna!! So here I am again with the Chapter 2

Ohayou minna!! So here I am again with the Chapter 2. Sorry for the delay!! I'm just soo busy...

*hugs a Fubuki Shirou plushie*

Thanks you CCDaWolf and BlackRose_Vampire for their comments and votes last chapter. I appreciated it!!

So unto the story and I hope you like it!!

______________________________________

"So where did you two guys go?" Aoi asked, directing the question to the captain and the ace striker while raising an eyebrow.

Tenma looked at Tsurugi, eyes begging the other not to tell them what happened earlier. His lover gave off a smile. Tsurugi turned to Aoi.

"It's none of your business Sorano." He said in a cold tone. Aoi is not convinced but decided to just shrug it off.

Getting his bento from his bag, Tenma went to another topic, avoiding the other topic. "What happened in 1st period?" Tenma said cheerfully, biting off a tempura. Suddenly, the air feels lighter as Kariya and Shinsuke story-telled what happened with dramatic actions and motions.

"And you know, Yamada-sensei even burned his hair!! I would really love to go to chemistry class now!!" Kariya stated in between laughs as everyone joined in the laughter except Tsurugi who just smiled, biting back a chuckle.

Hikaru checked his watch and said, "Guys, you might want to finish eating. Its almost time for next period." At this statement, everyone quickly finished off their food, not wanting to be late for class.

"Now that we're all done, let's walk yo class now. We don't wanna be late, ne?" The blue-haired manager spoke up. The boys obliged and followed her.

While walking, chattings between the group rises. "I've always been curious about this.." Hikaru stated out loud, gaining the attention of his friends and he blushed.

"E..eh-Ano, about our school. There are some gossips saying that Raimon have dark secrets. I-I'm just wondering if its true.." Tenma stiffened at his friend's words. And he's glad that all their attention is on Hikaru. Well maybe except for one...

"Hey. You okay?" A familiar voice whispered in his ear. Tenma was startled at this and jerked away in surprise. Tsurugi laughed and the brunet pouted.

"Mou, Kyousuke!! Don't ever do that again! You scared me!" Tenma whined. "What if I say no?" His lover smirked and whispered again in his ear. Tenma blushed and almost swooned at how handsome 'his Kyousuke' is. Tenma slapped the striker's arm playfully.

"I just knew it! You won't listen!" The brunet huffed and pouted even more. Tsurugi smiled and just pinched Tenma's cheeks. Their attention was brought back to their friends when Shinsuke said, "Oh no!! We're almost late!!"