Chapter one: Snow

Uchu PoV:

             White and Red, it's white and Red all over the ground. Dead bodies, humans, dolls, and even my people body's dead too. i don't know how it got to this but then again I know it was going to happen. My name's Uchu and let me tell you how it happened.

Flashback;

             It starts out with a lovely autumn evening and tonight it was post to snow. Since winter's coming everyone has been prepared for the winter underground where we live. (You are probably wondering if we're hobbits like in your books but no we're not that we are The Little Creatures and as you think we live in a nice home no we don't we're small smaller than a real hobbit we're just as small as your one hand we are part of many creatures humans, tinys, and of course tricos the man eating beast no we don't eat men we're to small to eat someone that big.) Anything with my mom, and dad to get the last food when the sun had just about to set, mom told me to come back home once I'm done.
           "Yes, mom" I said with a smile. I didn't know it's the last time I would see my parents with their smile. You're probably wondering where we live. It's not on the map but it's called sunset hill. It's the only place that you can see a beautiful sunset, the best event. I tried to get 10 strawberries back home and believe me I should have asked my parents for help.
        But all of a sudden I heard a banging sound from what it's called a gun, and a lot of shouting, and screaming. I tried to listen to where the sound was coming from. I realized it was coming from my home. I am about 65 miles away from my home when you're as small as me. It's pretty far away even when you're running. And believe me I had run. I fear that my parents died including my people. I ran, and ran, and ran snow covered the ground and I had cold for my head to my feet but I didn't care all I care it's to see if they were okay. Until I got there it was too late.

End of flashback ;

            Now we're back on what I've seen. I don't have to put details in sense you know. I already said it but I looked for my parents and called them hoping they're okay but I found them under the same tree as we went for Storytime, to play hide and seek, to watch the stars. I dropped to my knees and cried. I lost my parents, I lost everyone. I didn't care if I died. I just wanted to see my family in heaven or hell or whatever. I layed down between mom and dad. I stayed up knowing I would die anytime soon. I would of  if not for a Black Rabbit.

To be continued in the next chapter...