Grim!Dark Rabbit x Faunus!Hunter!Uchu

Hi everyone I now it's not like you except but i'm still working on chapter ten but here's your next clue it's a riddle and in chapter ten it will reveal a part and another clue. This one has three tribes, one wings, one has horns, one has earth, and one has all of the three at once being horses but they have cutie marks to see their destiny. I hope you in joy this. And I'm changing things here so just like this chapter their will be more sort stories.

Info:

Name: Uchu Starlight
Age: Seven Years Old
Genders: Female
Species: Faunus
Faunus Part: Cat Ears
Semblance: reading thoughts
Weapon/Name: Keyblade synth/ Ink And Blood
Family Symbol: The Northern Star
Family Members: Lily Starlight (died), Bill Starlight (died), Twin Sister Ginga Starlight (died)
Eye Color: Silver Blood!Red
Outfit: Red Dress With Black Hooded Cloak
Back Story: Uchu was born in the village of Vale but her sister Ginga died during birth, her mom died after the birth, then her dad died from a grim attack in her village when she was three and was saved by Dark Rabbit. She is a scholarship student in Beacon academy and she'll have to face her past.

Name: Dark Rabbit
Genders: Male
Age: 67
Species: Grim
Outfit: Black Scarf
Weapon/name: Katana/The Darknesses of Shadows
Back Story: Dark Rabbit was your oranary doll with no name when he was dropped into the pool of darkness. However after saving Uchu Starlight he somehow gan a consciousness and tried to hide from the other grims who probably saw him saving a human. But he didn't know that he would see the person of the past.
(Note to self the other characters are the same but died except Bloody Bunny and Mumu.)

[thoughts of another person]

'main protagonist thoughts'

"Taking"

(Me)

Uchu's Pov
In Beacon academy it was okay while it last but after the the biggest grim attack everything fell apart our l my teams are dead including Pura who was my best friend I didn't just I didn't just failed as a leader But also failed as a friend there is still chaos all around me and I don't know what to do. All of the sudden a grim jump in front of me. It was not like any grim I know it was a rabbit doll with a black scarf and huge katana. I was now scared no,no that's not it I was in fear. I was afraid that this thing would cut me in Half I backed away until my back hit against the wall or what used to be a wall. I closed my eyes praying to what god I was praying hoping that the grim doesn't kill me. But I didn't feel it, I didn't feel the blade slicing me up or anything like that. Instead I was picked up gently by my hoodie in its mouth, my weapon still in my holster not only that I was bleeding. I was now terrified 'am I going to be eaten alive.' But before I could say no or get my weapon out to kill it I passed out. (For some reason she always passed out. I should really change that when I get the chance, maybe in book two.)

Time skip; (I'm sorry if you're expected Dark Rabbits Pov but in this story Dark Rabbit can't speak or write.)

I woke up only to see darkness 'am I dead.' My eyes adjusted to see I was in a cave bigger than the cave I lived. Then I heard a snore behind me. I turned my head to see the same rabbit doll for the fall of the beacon academy. I looked around and saw an arm was around me with it's claws in front of me and itself. I wiggled myself free from its arm and looked for a way out before I decided if I should kill this creature or not. When I found a way out I realized that the Entrance to the cave was blocked by a boulder. I then heard the rabbit doll waking up. I was scared there was nowhere to hide so I went to the corner and curled up into a ball. I covered my face knowing that this was it, this is the end. But instead I felt something wet and slimy sliding down my hand. I looked up only to be met with a giant tongue licking my face. I was surprised that this thing didn't kill me or eat me but I was relieved the same time I heard Whimpers that sounded like puppies. I looked at it closely and realized that it had a red diamond on its forehead and it wasn't a it, it was him the same grim that saved me after I freed him.

Flashback back;

Four years ago, I was in the woods when I heard some whimpers. I follow them only to be met by a grim. He was in a cage and looked hurt. At this rate I would just run home but something inside me said to just save him like the others. But what if he dies like that others? What if he's like those two bunnies who left? I took a deep breath and broke the lock and was attacked by the grim. He pinned me down growling and for the first time I used my Semblance. [i'm going to kill you for putting me in that cage.] I was now scared "wh-what I didn't put you in that cage I want to set you free please don't kill me." I closed my eyes hoping it won't kill me. He then unpunished me. I opened my eyes to see him having a shocked expression on his face. [What am I doing!? I almost killed a kid! What's going on!? What happened to me!?] I went up to him only for him to go back. [Please kid I didn't mean to hurt you, and just stay away from me!] "Shh it's okay, I understand you don't want to hurt me." [Wait, how did you...!?] "I can somehow read your thoughts but you need to calm down please" he started to calm down but would sniffle every once and a while I pet his arm to help him. His fur is so soft I just want to lay on him but all of a sudden I heard screaming and roaring I started to run towards there were it leads to my home I started to get worried so I tried looking for my dad but when I found him it was to late dad was already dead a grim came up to me I couldn't move I was too scared then out of nowhere a katana cut that grim in half I looked behind me and it was him that I freed. He held me in his claws and took me to a small cave before I passed out.

Flashback end;

I was now crying knowing I thought he was dead and was now in front of me. I used my Semblance to hear him again. [Why are you crying?] "because I thought I'll never see you again" [Well your not alone.] I hugged him "I forgot to ask what your name is?" [I don't have a name but maybe you can name me.] I thought of a good one "How about Dark Rabbit.?" [Dark Rabbit I love it?] and with that I fell asleep with Dark Rabbit my guardian grim angel.