Chapter Eight: Love Secret Reveal

Uchu PoV:
14 hours later:
           I couldn't wait for DR to come back so I can ask him what type of truce he had. I have a hunch that DR is secretly in love with BB even if I'm scared of what BB told me how dolls come to life and yes she told me about it.
           But I already Guess that kids would turn into dolls. On one hand it's horrible but on the other it's a relief you are given a second chance in a new form and you can heal faster and depending what doll you're in you get extra ability like a super power.
           Me and Mumu listened to a book BB was reading called Beauty And The Beast. I love this story that you don't judge a book by its cover and more. Then I heard those familiar voices and I know what voice I was hearing. Kuma, Mane,BBK, and DR.
           I don't know why but I think I love DR not love, love like BB but I love him like I love my dad.
Dark Rabbit PoV:
           We just got back from killing some kids who tried to escape from the factory they still know to choose death and turn into dolls instead of escaping to nothing but waste land.
           Every time I left Fawn I always felt guilty that I lied to her about how we came to life. She deserves to know the truth and not the lies.
           I got to my room when I heard BB reading Beauty And The Beast and BB has a beautiful voice I ever heard from the entire world. I just wish I confessed my feelings to her but I'm scared that she would stab me in the stomach.
           "Come on Dark Rabbit~" Razor Mane said flirting
           "What..."
           "What Razor Mane said confessed your feelings to BB." Bye-Bye Kitten said with a smile.
           "No, I want to make a slow pace before confessing to her. Besides she would probably stab me in the stomach if I confessed."
           "Dude you said that a thousand times you did the same thing over and over again. And when you have an opportunity you never confessed, are you scared or something." Well he's not wrong there.
           "Yes, maybe [Cover my face in my hands and groaned] it's complicated."
           "Hmm, you know I think I know why you're scared besides getting stabbed in the stomach." Serious Kuma said with a smirk. I don't like this not one bit.
          "What is it?" I said confused yet curious at the same time.
          "That you told yourself that she would not love you."
         "What!? No I just... I don't know... okay maybe just a little. But why would you say that."
         "Oh it's just you made googly eyes on her when she's not looking, you back away from her every time she gets near you, and at work you said she was the most beautiful thing in the world."
        "Oh really and I guess hmm. Na that can't be right." I said with a smirk.
        "What are you talking about?"
        "Can't tell you. Besides you would rather choose death than that." I don't know why but I think Serious Kuma loves Fawn like me and the others but not like a friend. No like someone loves Fawn as a sister.
       Well for all of us we have a different love for Fawn like Serious Kuma and Bye-Bye kitten love her as a sister, Razor Mane loves her as a nephew, and I love her as a daughter. I don't know why I just do.

Serious Kuma PoV:
           I was confused 'you would rather choose death then this.' Because yes I love Firefly as a sister. He is talking about that I'm not really sure. But whatever it is I would not talk about that.
         I noticed that Dark Rabbit was not going in his room until I heard BB reading a story to Mumu and Firefly but because I think it's funny I pushed him in.
        The story stop Dark Rabbit looked at me telling me 'why'
        "O-oh, I'm sorry did We disturb your story or... ." Dark Rabbit said getting up blushing red like a rose.
         "Oh no, I was just about to finish." BB said blushing a little.
         "Serious Kuma, what is wrong with you?" Razor Mane said, angry at me.
         "I thought he needed a little push to do you know what to you know who."
         "That was more than a little Serious Kuma and you know it." Bye-Bye Kitten said.
         "Hey, BB is it okay if we take Mumu and Firefly to the cafe? Bye-Bye Kitten made some new clothes for her."
        "I'm okay with that if Dark Rabbit's okay with it."
       "Well..." I gave him the puppy eyes. He sighed " alright but make sure Fawn and Mumu is back safe, you got that."
      "Understand, come on girls." Mumu and Firefly did actually come. "Besides I think these Dark Rabbit and BB need a moment to confess."
     "Confesses what?"
     "You son of a... "
     "Aaa, don't say B word, the kids are still here." I said with a smirk before we left.
Dark Rabbit PoV:
           I can't believe it, first Series Kuma pushed me and now he left along with the others but I understand they need to see how Fawn looks in them but still what could probably go wrong.
           Oh yes I have to confess my feelings to BB there's no turning back now.
           "So, what was he talking about?" BB said, confused of what's going to happen. Oh boy here goes nothing it's now or never.
           "He wants to make me confess something that I had ever since we met... I...I... umm"
          "I what?"
          "I love you BB with all my heart." I said closing my eyes waiting to be stabbed in the stomach or even death because the possibility is not going to be pretty. But nothing instead I heard this
        "I love you too." I opened my eyes to see BB hugging me with tears of joy. I did the same.
       "You're not going to stab me in the stomach."
      "No, I thought you would do the same if I confessed." Well I guess that explains everything. And for the first time we finally kissed.

To be continued in the next chapter...

Note: if you probably didn't know but I mix Dark Rabbit X OC and Dark Rabbit X Bloody Bunny I didn't see any of Bloody Bunny X Dark Rabbit other then the lime and some that had parts were they would not confess so I took a pond myself to let them confess each other's feelings. Hope you like this.