Chapter Five: The Light And The Dark Past

Bloody Bunny PoV:
           I was on the ruff with my sister Mumu. It's been Six months since I defeated The Dark Bosses and Two months since we made a truce things were okay until we heard that the humans called The Blind Eye what to have a war on us at Sunset Hill.
         Lucky Dark Rabbit led an army of skull minions and we did win the war but for a price I heard everything he said up where I was and even seen the little child no what the tiny child to be honest I feel bad for the kid she's an orphan and almost extinct.
          Mumu heard and saw everything too. I guess you could say we're like stoking them even if we're on the same page.
          Everyone left one by one until only Dark Rabbit and the kid was left. I could tell the kid looked uneasy probably because me and Mumu are staring at them like creeps.
            "Bloody Bunny, Mumu I know you're there come out and meet the new member." Well we busted me and Mumu got down. I have to carry her because of how small she is.
            "Sorry if we were creeping you guys out and you don't need to tell the whole story I heard everything well except her name." Putting Mumu down.
           "Well that to me I expect you to do that but her no ha. Anyway Bloody Bunny and Mumu meet Uchu, Uchu meet Bloody Bunny and Mumu."
           "H-hi." Uchu said in a shy tone.
           "Well hi there Uchu I heard your parents died I'm really sorry you have to go through that." I said in a calm soothing tone.
           "It's okay I'll get used to this."
           "Hey sister why is she so small?"
           "Sister!?" Uchu asks little surprise at this.
           "Yes Mumu is my little sister, do you have one?"
           "Actually I used to have a twin sister before." Me, Mumu, and Dark Rabbit are all surprised at this.
           "Why did you not tell me?" Dark asked
           "Because you didn't ask."
          "Then where is she?" I asked this made her not only silent but she looked sad I could tell something wrong. "What wrong?"
          "I would have told you... but." She was on the verge of tears.
         "Hey hey it's okay just take your time." Dark Rabbit said, trying to calm Uchu down. "Let's talk in my room if that's okay." She nodded.
        He gestures to me and Mumu to follow so we did.
        'I hope She's okay.' I thought.
Uchu PoV:
           I want to tell everyone about what happened to my twin sister but I couldn't because my twin sister is dead. She died not too long ago.
          When we got there they asked me what happened to my sister and almost on cue the other three came in.
           "I thought you were working?" DR said
           "We were but our good old friend teddy bear forgot his mallet." BBK said.
            "Umm... are you okay kid." Kuma said in a concerned voice.
            "Well she just told us that she has a twin sister but... " Bloody Bunny said b unsure of herself.
           "Really that's great." Mane said excitedly.
           "Well if she's still here." Everything silently.
           "What?" DR said confused. I looked away.
           "Oh did she die too." I nodded.
          "Why, when, and how."
          "I guess I'll start with the beginning for you to understand how we live our lives till she dies." I said. "About me and my twin sister Ginga."

Flashback;
          Before Ginga died she was the most kind and special girl alongside me; she always helped people with everything when she was two years old .
          When me and Ginga were three I started doing parties just to make people smile and laugh, especially Ginga. In fact she loves my parties. She would tell grandma how fun the last party is.
           But that all change because of my stupid actions and a stranger who convinced me that he made a party for me and my family and we were only four years old it was always when our parents were much heard so it was just me, Ginga, and this man.
          Me and Ginga were waking to the meet up.
          "Uchu where are we going?"
          "I told you we're going to a party, I want to invite mom and dad but they're too busy so it's just you and me." I said with a smile.
         "Well I do like your parties." She smiled who knew that would be the last smile I would see on her face.
         "Okay we're here!"
         "Who are you taking to?"
         "Well the host of course."
         Before she could say anything the host came out of the bushes you can tell he didn't have a home.
          "Well Uchu I see you have a friend." He said almost to a girly voice.
          "Actually she's my twin sister Ginga. See he's friendly plus he does parties like me!"
         "I guess it's okay." She said shyly as we wake to the "party."
Time skip;
         "What are you doing to my sister!?" I was in the cage and my sister was strapped on a table as hear Ginga screaming for help. When I looked in the man's eyes they didn't look like they had a soul.
        He said that he had done this many times before and for the first time since we got there I didn't realize of the many bodies, mostly children our age. Ginga still screamed, all he said that's all he wanted is to hear her scream before putting the knife on her.
Time skip;
         I was still scared and crying after what that man did. Ginga was dead narrowly five minutes later. Her bottom half was missing. I don't know what he did with it at all.
       He came back with a cupcake and told me I should eat. I didn't eat for breakfast because I thought there's going to be food at the party. So I ate the cupcake he told me we couldn't let my sister go to waste. I didn't know what that meant until it hit me like a bolder after taking another bite. It was chewy like the mean ingredient was...
       I started to spit out the flesh and even gag to puke out the horrible cupcake will he would laugh until help arrived.
       After that I started to act strange I would not eat anything that my parents serve me and I wouldn't fall asleep because of the nightmares of my sister's death.
       Grandma came over and I told her that I won't do anymore parties as long as I live but she told me to keep doing it because my sister wouldn't want me to live my life in despair. She even told me how to laugh at my fears.
Flashback end;
          I started to cry after I told them that I covered my face with my hands because looking back now it was so horrible to remember.
         "Uchu we didn't know we were sorry." DR said as if it was his fault. I lift my head up a little.
         "Yay we are." Everyone nodded.
         "It's not your fault." I said. It was mine."
         "No don't blame yourself you were only four when it happened and kids do stupid things." Bloody Bunny said DR held me close trying to hug me without crushing me.
         "Don't worry I'll keep you safe." They said at the same time they started to laugh and so did I.
          I think I just found my new friends or even a family.

To be continued in the next chapter...