Chapter Nine: Date and a Birthday Surprise

Dark Rabbit PoV:

Five PM;

           I asked Serious Kuma to babysit Fawn and Mumu so me and BB can have our first date together he agreed on doing it and what we learned is that Fawn's Birthday is in October 31 which means we have four weeks until Fawn turns six years old and I'm glad I save her because she wouldn't survive until her sixth birthday.
            I was getting ready to go on our first date instead of wearing my scarf. I wore a bow tie which is weird for some but when we have events we always wear something different. We don't wear our battle clothes.
            "DR you look handsome." Uchu said I got to be honest she is cute, especially the dress that Bye-Bye Kitten made for her:

" Uchu said I got to be honest she is cute, especially the dress that Bye-Bye Kitten made for her:

            "Thank you, Fawn." I said with a smile and she smiled back.
            "You ready Dark." I look towards the door to see BB wearing a beautiful dress. I blush a bit knowing how beautiful she is.
            "Yeah I am." I said and we took the girls to Kuma's room before we went to the Kitten Cafe.

Uchu PoV:

           We are in Kuma's room playing with Mumu in a train that Kuma made for us. It looked like his train but small medium said.
             I don't know why but when I look at Kuma he almost looks like he was in his deep Thinking and even mumbled something to himself about something I couldn't hear, maybe it's a train or something I don't know. But for now I want to in joy this.

23 day before party;

Serious Kuma PoV:

           I was thinking of a gift from Firefly. I was going to get her something special but I didn't want to buy her anything. But maybe I can make her a gift since we couldn't find a bed for her I can make her one instead. A princess Japanese bed just for her.

17 days before party;

Razor Mane PoV:

           I was making Tiny a special gift for her so I was making a necklace for her because some of her dress are nice but they are missing something and I found it. Believe me when I say this it's hard to make a necklace especially when you have hooves instead of hands.

15 days before party;

Bloody Bunny PoV:

           I was making Butterfly a tiny doll trying not to hurt myself because well it's tiny and Mumu is drawing a card for Butterfly.

3 days before party;

Bye-Bye Kitten PoV:

           I was making the cupcakes from Bows. I asked her what flavor she likes. She said strawberry so I made a strawberry surprise birthday cupcake and it also turns out that she really loves muffins for breakfast. We already know what Dark Rabbit is going to get her but you have to wait to know what it is. Also I made some aprons for her so she'll look cute in them.

party Time;

Uchu PoV:

           I was getting dressed in my Japanese dress of my Favorite MLP character Pinkie Pie:

          Then me and Dark Rabbit when to the throne room where the party is at everything is fun there we have cake and we played games before we open presents           Mane gave me her gift first and I didn't know how she made a necklace but sh...

          Mane gave me her gift first and I didn't know how she made a necklace but she did it beautifully:

          Then me and Dark Rabbit when to the throne room where the party is at everything is fun there we have cake and we played games before we open presents           Mane gave me her gift first and I didn't know how she made a necklace but sh...

          BBK gave me her gift next and there's a lot of aprons. She said that she wanted to let me bake with her sometime and I love the idea.
          BB gave me her gift. It was a doll fox with derpy eyes and Mumu gave me her card. I hugged her ear because of how small I am.
         Kuma gave me my own bed to sleep in I love his present because he made this just for me because we couldn't find a bed for me to sleep in:

         I was so happy until DR gave me his present it was a piece of paper with written words on it. I was confused until I read the words adopted. I looked at him in surprise before he asked me.
           "Would you like to be my adopted daughter?" I  was tearing up and hugged him.
            "Y-yes, daddy."
To be continued in the next chapter...
(Note these pictures are not mine I found them on google.)