Chapter 8: Another Companion

Nezuko was currently kicking the Temari back at the lady, playing a twisted version of soccer.

Grunts and groans of frustration and anger could be heard being exchanged between the both of them. Nezuko kepts kicking it back, adding force to her kick each time.

The lady growled in frustration, finally kicking her hardest. Nezuko caught the ball with her leg, using the momentum and kicking it back with greater force, aiming for the Lady's head.

The Demon's eyes widened as she leaned her head to the side, just barely dodging the temari. She growled, absolutely furious with Nezuko.

Who does this little girl think she is?! Just because she managed to send it back?! With that amount of force?! Looks like I'll have to get rougher..

The lady then smiled and laughed, an irk mark forming on her forehead as she spoke.

"You're pretty strong, but not strong enough. Looks like I'll finally have to give it my all~!"

She formed 2 more Temaris, bouncing them on the ground gently. She was about to throw one over until Tamayo got infront of Nezuko.

Yushiro was standing next to Sachiko, her arm over his shoulders as he helped her stand, covering her nose so that she wouldn't inhale Tamayo's spell.

Dumb girl.. Look at you now, you got hurt.. And yet you still tried protecting us.. But your energy level is low, and hearing what that dumb Demonslayer was saying, you haven't ingested any human blood or flesh either..

Yushiro looked at Sachiko, a bit worried after seeing how tired she was after performing her Blood Art. She looked over at Yushiro, using her other hand and patting him on the head.

Yushiro scowled, letting it slide since she was injured and still recovering.

Sachiko looked over at Nezuko, who was asleep. She moved her arm away from Yushiro's shoulder. She started walking towards Nezuko, limping a little before fully walking.

She kneeled next to Nezuko, inhaling a bit of the spell. Sachiko yawned and sat next to Nezuko, her head leaning on Nezuko's shoulder as she fell asleep.

~

Sachiko woke up, in a room again. She noticed Yushiro and instantly sat up, patting him on the head. He didn't hesitate to let her pat him this time.

She looked around and saw Nezuko standing by the doorway, looking out. She stands up, following behind Yushiro and Tamayo.

"Nezuko?! Sachi?!"

Tanjiro shouted, scared of what could have possibly happened while he was fighting the arrow demon.

Tamayo shouted out from the basement, letting the scared Tanjiro know that they were down there.

Once Tanjiro was in view, standing by the doorway, Nezuko and Sachiko instantly ran their way to him, hugging him. Tanjiro smiled and hugged them both.

"We took Nezuko down here so she could avoid the sunlight. It won't reach us down here."

Nezuko lets go of Tanjiro and runs back to Tamayo and hugs her. Yushiro has a irk mark on his forehead, twitching a bit, wanting to take Nezuko off of her.

Sachiko lets go as well and runs towards Yushiro, hugging him. He yelps in surprise, trying to get her off of him, only to give up and let her hug him.

"Jesus.. You crazy.. Thing."

He says, looking down at Sachiko. She pulled her muzzle down, Everyone but Tanjiro and Nezuko, looked at her cautiously.