Chapter 10: Mt. Natagumo

For the sake of me rewriting Chapter 9, lets just pretend that they were already examined by the doctor and Sachiko slept through the entire process~

~Starry
__________

Sachiko woke up to soft breathing and sudden warmth. She felt two arms around her. Confused, she turned around and saw a sleeping Zenitsu.

After staring at his face for 15 minutes, she finally grasped the situation. It was still night-time and Zenitsu was cuddling her in his sleep. She gently pat the blonde on the head, but not too much to disturb him from his slumber.

She wiggled out of his grip, pulling the covers back over his sleeping form. Sachiko gently kneeled down infront of the box, opening the door. Nezuko looked fearful but then realized that no sunlight was there.

Sachiko smiled and backed away from the box's opening so that Nezuko could crawl out. She heard a few people shuffle behind her, before hearing Zenitsu scream.

"AAHHH ITS A DEMON-"

"Quiet down! Its only Nezuko, My little si-"

"TANJIROOO, SACHIKOO~SAN PROTECT ME!!"

Nezuko fully stepped out and stood up, returning to her full form. Sachiko stood next to Nezuko, ignoring the two boys. Nezuko turned to Sachiko and pat her on the head, Sachiko humming in delight.

They both then felt a surge of power raise near them. Sachiko, confused, looked towards the source. Zenitsu was standing there, a yellow glow surrounding him.

"Tanjiro... Listen to me.."

"Z-Zenitsu?"

"Listen to me.."

Tanjiro stood there, confused about why Zenitsu was suddenly angry. Nezuko took a step closer to Tanjiro, while Sachiko was too busy messing around with Inosuke.

"Get away you ice demon freak!"

Inosuke shouted, putting his mask back on. Sachiko just tilted her head to the side, before laying next to him and wrapping her arms around him, cuddling him.

Inosuke growled in anger, an irk mark appearing on his forehead. He was about to raise his hand and push her away but he noticed she fell asleep.

The fuck? This demon just fell asleep on me? Even after our fight? Jesus she's a dumbass.. But I'll let it happen.. Just this once.

Inosuke tsked before closing his eyes, falling asleep and ignoring the fact that Zenitsu was currently trying to skewer Tanjiro alive.

And just like that Sachiko fell asleep.

~

"Sachikoo~sann~!"

She opened her eyes and sat up. Or tried to. She felt two arms around her. Turning around to see who was cuddling her, it was Tanjiro.

Somewhere between the night, Tanjiro apologized to Inosuke and took Sachiko into his arms. She pat him on the head before getting out of his grip.

"Sachikoo~sann~ Nezuko~channn~!!"

Both demons turned to see Zenitsu smiling, a sort of flowery aura surrounding him. He started chasing Nezuko around the room. Sachiko watched from the sidelines, confused.

Tanjiro finally woke up, processing the situation infront of him. He noticed that Nezuko was uncomfortable with Zenitsu chasing her. He stood infront of Zenitsu, both arms out.

"Zenitsu, stop chasing Nezuko."

He waited for a response, only to find himself also being chased by Zenitsu.