Fight or Flight with Dragons

RUN!!!! said harry, as he reached Ron and Hermione, terror struck on his face. He couldn't believe this could be happening,  Hermione was puzzled as Harry made it towards them, but all was clear to her when she heard a loud Roar, as sky itself had thundered upon, the noise echoed everywhere, Harry tugged Hermione as Ron made towards the castle, realising what had caused the voice, had given Hermione a very strong electrifying shock, the dragons from the first task had escaped. Harry tugged Hermione harder as they went for the castle, but they were immediately stopped before the made it to enterance, a huge tail of green and snake like skin had swoop right in fron of them, they both looked back and came face-to-face with the Welsh green snarling and showing its yellow fangs, saliva dripped from its mouth, behind it, Harry could here Charlie and other dragon controllers shouting curses at it but them another roar filled the sky and Swedish short snout fly above Hogwarts , " we have evade it, we are small for him and hence more fast, quickly" said Hermione as she dashed towards the opening of the dragons thigh. They ran towards the forbidden forest, Swedish short snout had picked up there noise and advance towards them, "Harry do something" cried Hermione, " I can't there is no time" replied Harry hastily, they found a rock big enough for them to hide, quickly running and ducking from the fir they hid behind it, Hermione panted heavily, "Don't make so much noise, it'll here us" said harry, "Do it now, summon your broom, Harry" said Hermione, "Right..." Said harry, Focusing all his mind  on the structure of the broom he waved his wand, "Accio" he said. But before his broomstick came they were forced to run as the Welsh green was about to crush the stone in which they were hiding, "Holy Sh--" said harry as they nearly escaped the death inches away. The dragon turn towards them, "Roaaaar" it's cried like they were some kind of cockroaches for it, Harry's glasses had saliva all over it, he couldn't see a thing!!!, " Come on" said Hermione as she catched the broom, Harry go on it and with a loud thud kicked off from the ground, he couldn't see anything so Hermione had to direct him, "Go left....not so left we are going to crash into the castle....go RIGHT!!!!" Hermione screamed at the top of her voice, Harry's ear were aching, then as the were flying steadily a loud monsterous roar filled the air again but this time Harry felt a huge jerk and he swung 10 feet up from his broomstick and was going straight towards the ground, Hermione tried to catch hold of him, but missed by an inch, she already had a bad control over the broom, Charlie caught him swooping from his collar and pulled him up, " take me to Hermione" said harry, Charlie took of towards Hermione who was jerking the handle of the broom very hastily, Harry jumped from Charlie broom and on to his own, he clutched Hermione's hand from behind and struggled with the broom, Dumbledore and other teachers  had arrived and were looking for the sign of trouble," call the ministry" said professor McGonagall to filch, he rushed out towards the owlery, meanwhile Harry and Hermione clunged on to broomstick for their dear lives, Harry already had difficulty in seeing now as Hermione screamed at him made it worse, " Harrryyy....DUCKKKKKK" screamed Hermione, before Harry could barely pay attention to what Hermione said he collided with a branch of the whomping willow right on to his throat and fell headfirst on to the ground, blurred images were visible, he could see Hermione loose balance over the broom and she also fell on the ground along with the broomstick, and they all Harry saw was blinding darkness.

Light gorged into to Harry's eyes and almost kicked his eyeballs as Harry woke up laying on the a bed of the hospital wing, madam pompfrey was crying over at the corner over a bed, Harry had assumed something bad had happened, he couldn't find his glasses but he turned his head towards right and Hermione was staring at him lookin terrified, "I'll never ride that broomstick of your again...never" she said smiling,

Ron had come over to talk to Harry and Hermione after a few hours, " How did I fall the first time?" Asked harry, " Well...the Hungarian horned tail flew over you and knocked you from him wing..." Ron had tear marks all over through his eyes to his cheeks, Harry smiled, "Have you been crying?" Asked harry, "No...well....yes....I was worries that that you wouldn't make it and ...I was there to help you or do anything...I am so sorry harry", " It's not your fault ron" said harry,

That was the most ridiculous and surprising adventure Harry ever had, everything happened so fast, that Harry could only see blurred images of things, apparently the ministry aurora had arrived and controlled the three dragons, but what pleased Harry the most was his broomstick wasn't damaged and his glasses lay beside him now nearly cleaned and repaired as if it had experienced nothing of what happened, his mind calmed now, pulling up his sheet, he fell into a dreamless sleep.