A fight with the dead

Horror Fanfiction!!!! reader's are adviced to read on their own imagination and ideology

"Everybody gather around, No one shall leave this room, you to argus, you are needed" said professor McGonagall, They all had gathered around McGonagall, Dark dimly lit lamps and candles where flickering as professor spoke, " Today, each of you, have to have to display the true meaning of Hogwarts, be brave like a gryffindor, Sly and cunning as a Slytherin, Protective as a Hufflepuff and Smart as a ravenclaw, today you shall not only fight for yourself, but for your wizarding World" she gazed around everyone, even the teachers were looking towards McGonagall, she had never been so strict and yet so Powerful at one time, " I demand each of you to fight for Hogwarts, fight for the each other and ourselves..." As she spoke there was a loud,THUD, THUD, THUD, Terror striked through Harry, he looked towards McGonagall, " They are here" he said.
With huge bang and smash the main entrance door smashed on the ground, they got pass the guard, they were coming, coming to get all, coming to Kill all, half of the wizarding community with other half at war, this was matter of life and death.
" Protect yourself and other!!, Arm your guard and FIGHT" cried professor McGonagall, this was war, the cloaked death eaters came towards them, " Stupefy", " expelliarmus" cried the people, the death Eater just jerked their wand and the spell rebounded elsewhere,
They were closer, Harry ran towards the grand staircase, a death Eater was already armed up on the steps, he waved his wand to make the killing curse, when.
Somebody grabbed him from behind, " I got you Harry, I got you" said a familiar voice, ' who's voice was it, I know this voice but whom?' thought Harry , and it struck to him, Dumbledore, it was professor Dumbledore, without thinking that he was dead, he looked him into the eye, but what he saw, he could never forget in his lifetime.
Dumbledore's head was pushed infront, his back twisted insanely, he eyes were red and blood spilled out of then, he smiled at Harry, and blood poured out in front of him, " Avada ked--", " Expelliarmus", said another voice, a voice of McGonagall, she was too taken aback, almost tripped on her leg at the gruesome sight of Dumbledore, this was beyond her imagination, ' but how could he be.... Living?', Harry thought, " he is an inferius, potter, MOVE screamed McGonagall, as harry moved between them, he noticed a dog, a huge gangly dog, he followed him, ' oh please don't be dead ' he thought, as he reached the dog, it was already have Padma Patil's leg, as his great big teeth sunk into the juicy flesh of her leg, one jerk and it came off, like it she was made of cream, screams of agony filled the room, "Ahhhhh" screamed padma, Harry was shaking he head furiously, ' No, I don't believe it, NO, PLEASE NO!!!!' his thoughts screamed, as the dog turned towards Harry and raced towards him with his great body, " Stupefy" said Padma weakly, " go Harry, go now" she said as the dog went for her chest, as harry got out of the scene, he could Sirius chomping down on the ribcage of padma patil, Harry closed his eyes, he didn't want to believe it, he stopped his tear with all his mighty force but the couldn't, what he had seen was worse than being dead, as he moved towards other part,  we come to Hermione.
Hermione had been busy protecting younger people, " Expelliarmus", "Stupefy", " Petrificus totalus" she said, as the death eaters came on her in hoards, the younger children, gathered around her, to make there spells, THUD!!!, a sound went off and everyone was knocked out on the ground flat, Hermione got up and saw a hunched figure of a person holding a staff, the person looked at Hermione and she screamed for her life.
She was face to face with a living corpse of mad-eye moody, no only the his head was punched into his empty eye which more than she could take, she could see the brain and the other eye bulging out of his head, his one leg was twisted all the way back and another was half broken, he moved towards her, to kill her.
Gathering all her mighty courage she could have, she screamed, " PETRIFICUS TOTALUS", mad-eye gave another thud and the spell rebounded, " IMPEDIMENTA" screamed another voice it was, Luna , Luna lovegood, the attack had been so sudden that mad-eye couldn't rebound it and slowed down with walking towards them, " I'll take care of him, you go" said Luna, and Hermione moved towards, which ever direction, she didn't bother, ' Just go somewhere' she thought.
Ron had been fighting Greyback, " Stupefy" he said, it struck to greyback full on the chest and he collapsed, "Expelliarmus" said a voice from Greyback's behind, taken aback, Ron's wand fell out of his hand as if snatched away, and a corpse of Cedric Diggory was standing in front of him, " Still the same useless, you will be nothing, nothing in your miserable life, NOTHING" screamed Diggory, Ron had gone rose pink to Blood red in minutes, not caring that Cedric had wand, he picked up the largest boulder he could find, and before throwing it on Cedric, the it words he could hear were, ' Filthy blood traitor mouse" from his voice and WHAM!!, The boulder crashe on his body leaving not trace of him, at all, " That what you get, you hear me!!!" He said.
Harry was moving through things she he saw argus filch fighting someone with a broomstick, he looked over and saw a death Eater laughing at his poor attempts to save his miserable life, " Expelliarmus" said harry and the death Eater fell on the ground, he had lost his wand, filch took the opportunity and smash the broomstick on his head, the death Eater lay unconscious, " Thanks potter" he said giving him a smile, Harry smiled back, just as a blink of an eye, a werewolf formed behind Filch.
Before Harry could even make sound in his throat, the werewolf's jaws opened wide and bit into filches head and in one strike, filch lay down, decapitated, Harry could see the head going down the werewolf's throat, a feeling of vomiting took over him, controlling himself he croacked, " Incendio", Fire flared out of Harry's wand the werewolf's gnashed it teeths but it was not good, it ran away from Harry.
He took a deep breath.
Harry ran towards the entrance, voldemort stood their smiling, killing, happily, he looked towards Harry, an instant hatred Sparkes between them, without even speaking, voldemort cast the killing curse, feeling the adrenaline kick in Harry pointed hi wand towards voldemort and screamed " Expelliarmus!!!!", The spells connected, Voldemort applied all his force, it was becoming unbearable for Harry,
Neville had found the sword of gryffindor, he looked at Ron and Hermione who had cliches each other tightly, a snake was moving towards them, he grabbed the sword and swung straight through the snakes neck, but it was too late, Remus Lupin was opening his jaws for a new head in his stomach, the head of Neville Longbottom.
But the horcrux got destroyed, Harry's spell gained strength as voldemort weakened, soon connecting with voldemort, the elder wand flew from his hand to Harry's, Harry watches voldemort, scattering into dust, he lay down on his knees, sirius in his animagus had come to him, as he transformed, he fell on the ground finally dead, in the meantime, lupin had also fallen saving Nevilles neck, Dumbledore had stopped using Cruciatis curse on McGonagall and moody had stopped using his staff, all of them fell on the ground on the same time, It was victory, but not at a regular cost it had costed life of many.
Harry stood there, thoughts zoomed in his mind, ' what if I kill myself, I could join them, my parents, Sirius and all, MAYBE I SHOULD DIE' he thought, but he was clutched by Hermione from hand and Ron grabbed him and they took him inside, harry struggled against them but he was weak, he went inside and found people bruised, burnt, eaten, battered, dead, he walked straight and saw Professor McGonagall, she had a broken arm which was been mended by madam pompfrey, McGonagall looked at Harry gave a weak smile, she got up and clapped loudly, everybody looked at her and then Harry, they all began to clap, smile, show love, Harry had found a reason to live, he had to live for them, for his world, his wizarding world.