Suffering of a wolf

" You could have stayed" said Remus, Tears were coming down from his eyes, he didn't wipe them, his beard, long hairs, made his look much like a beautiful man, no one could tell, yes, no one could tell that such a man could be horrors of some of the children, outside he was caring, loving beautiful father and....husband, but inside it was madness, wilderness, an animal....a werewolf.
Now. Remus could hear and see that day, that Soft smooth night, which had brought droughts of thoughts and floods of emotion to him, the day went as....
" Come down for dinner both of you" said a woman, broad nosed, short highted, short hairs, this woman was the loving, wife and mother to Remus and Teddy lupin, she was Nymphadora Lupin,  "Coming mamma" Cried a small voice, a voice of a 3 year, " and now Ted is going to eat with his father!!" Said Remus, A little boy with honey coloured hair had come out, he was on top of Remus, " Yaaaaw, I am a lion, I am the king of the forest" teddy said, Nymphadora, saw it, she smiled at them, ' They are so nice together...' she thought, ' he cares, he keeps him protected, he cares...' her thoughts went on, " Come down honey, we're ready to eat" she said, Remus placed him down on his chair, " Mama, mama please act like a goose" teddy said, " Not now, first we eat, okay" , " No...mama..please do it...I want to see" he said, Nymphadora looked at teddy's eyes, ' So nice eyes, he smiles, but how could I tell......how...could...' she thought,  tears were coming out, she quickly turned away from both of them, and turned back changing her face into a goose, " Hehhaha..hahaha" laughed teddy, he was really their little treasure.
After they had a wonderful dinner, although it wasn't much but Remus never forgot to compliment Nymphadora on her cooking, what ever she made it tasted good, because it was made out utter love and kindness, but that night, the story had begun,  "Remus, I must  tell you something....." She went on, she wanted to say it out but her throat stopped to work, ' How do I say...it, oh.... please, PLEASE.....MAKE ME SAY IT' she thought, she struggled with her throat, boiling hot tears were pouring down from her eyes, ' I never thought of such day....but it has come....' , she hugged Remus, hugged him very hard and firm, like she never wanted them to be seperate, " What happened, say it" said Remus, Nymphadora took a deep breath, exhaled it out o her mouth, " I--I.....a-am...., Oh Remus" she croacked and hugged him again, " I never want to say this....never....NEVER EVER!!!!" She screamed, " Say what....my dear, if you keep things to yourself, you are doing even greater harm to yourself than me" said Remus, Nymphadora held his hands, his warm, soft hands, " I am dying", Like lighting, The idea of Nymphadora dying came into his mind and like thunder the his emotions, roared, " what?....no you aren't.....we can do something....their must be a....aa......a remedy to this..." Said Remus, he quickly went on for his coat and hat, but Nymphadora grabbed him and pulled him inside, "Listen Remus I don't have much time, no healers can cure this disease, it's something that is incurable" she said, " No...no...there must be something....THERE MUST SOMETHING!!!" shrieked Remus, he was panicking, ' No she can't die, she can't, where do you go, where do I go.......what would happen....no.....no...no please, DON'T DIE' his thoughts screamed in his mind, blood was flowing down his veins like sewer drains during rains, " Please don't do this to me" he said crying, " You are my last hope, what will I do without you, how can I handle myself, HOW!!" He said, Nymphadora was already in tears she dreaded this too happen but when she had fallen unconscious twice, the healers had said that, her system had grown weak due to some disease and that she will not have enough blood supply and slowly when the bool count drops below average, she will die.  "Nothing can be done, Remus, but don't worry, when I am...gone, please take care of our son, don't give up on him, he needs you more than ever, please" she said, their heads connected slowly both of them crying, after 4 weeks, remus's house had become silent and mournful, he could see pall bearers lifting a simple coffin and taking it down to under a tree near a lake, Remus had chosen this place.
'It was where we met ' thought remus, after 1 year he had come and was now standing in front of the tombstone of Nymphadora Lupin, it read 'She was many person, but for one she remained the same', " It been a year now, Little teddy has grown" he spoke as tears were coming from his eyes, " He so smart Nymphadora,....and....and I make him his breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday...., He misses you....he asks me where is mama, what do I say to him..?" He was turning red, ' what am I going to do', he was turning red out of anger, humiliation, " you came and you went like a rain on a dry and waste land, the dry land has turned into a forest, but no one comes to see it as no one came to see back then" he spoke, " Teddy has learned some magic, he has shown signs of it" he said, " he ask about you, and every time and ignore that" he went on, ' someday you have to say it' said a voice in his head, it was the voice of Nymphadora, for a brief moment he could see her standing front of him, smiling, he wanted to hug her feel her, but she was gone as he began to move forward, " What am I gonna do!!!" He croacked, his voice was beginning to crack , " You....you,...ca....can... can't come back....I have learned to grow wi...with...th..that...I am s..su..sure you are listening" he said, he took out an envelope, " Teddy wrote something for you, he said n..not to o..o..open it...so I won't, it is...for you", he said, For hour and hours together he stood at that spot, people looked at him, and they left, memories floated infront of his eyes, sometimes he would laugh, something he would turn angry but most of the time he would feel loved, then after those hours, he sniffed his nose wiped his tears, " It was good talking to you, I will come back someday again" he said, but he had never come, by sometime he had learned to move on, ' I would not tarnish her memories with me with my tears but I shall learn to enjoy them with her, no matter if she is only in my mind ' he had said once.
After 8 years when teddy went on to his first years, he saw something, the train had started to leave, " bye dad" said teddy, " Good bye son, have anice term, okay" said Remus giving him a kiss on his cheek, as teddy ran to catch the train a pictures fell from his pocket, Remus saw it, it was drawing, it Remus and Nymphadora, just like they had been when teddy was small, he saw it and smiled, tears were coming but Remus snuffed them, ' I won't tarnish her memory with my tears ' he thought and turned back and moved back, with the picture in his top jacket pocket, near his heart. Turning back he sang a song, which went:-
"My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray
Put your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad....."