How did the Cat kill the Mouse

Hermione was looking down on penseive, crying ' after years gone past I still think about it, it still hurts' she thought, she placed both her hands on the penseive, she needed support physically and mentally, tears wear crawling down her rose blushed cheeks, her hair falling on her face as if they wanted to wipe those tears off. For minutes she stood there standing.thinking, she could see it picture-by-picture, but she couldn't feel it, she wanted to feel the Pain, she wanted to be at that time, be with him.
She clutched a bottle, a cylindrical bottle, inside it was a shiny shimmering thread, it flickered slightly inside as if it was moving like a small baby when it is inside it's mother's womb, ' He needed me but....., He needed me' she thought. She looked over the penseive, it was a small basin with water, and mirror on three sides, she looked at them, she saw her face, her eyes had gone red, tears flowed down like a waterfall, her cheeks had gone from pink to rose to blood red, suddenly she felt a lurch in her stomach, ' Pain, yes, even my body feels the pain' she thought, her legs felt wobbly, she couldn't stand, she felt like vomiting....no she felt like kicking something.....no!!...she felt liking breaking the whole room, the chair, the table the portraits, the roof, NO!!!!..... She felt to kill herself, ' what are even worth for now, think of yourself, do you even deserve to live!!, All this cleverness and that was what you came up with, MURDER?' her thoughts went, she grabbed her head, sat down on the steps, she couldn't take it anymore, she could hear her mother's voice, ' Oh dear, did you even think of him, did you even think before casting that spell?' her voice went inside Hermione's head, her mother's voice was now sounding angrier, 'ASHAMED OF YOU, We cannot call you our daughter, You are from then till now a murder, and you will remain one forever' her voice went , Hermione could feel her heart pinch her insides ' I couldn't do it mom,  I didn't want it to happen but something went in me, I was angry and worried and terrified, WHAT COULD I DO YOU MOTHER!, I WANTED HIM TO LIVE!!' she replied to her thoughts. ' Easy now Hermione take a deep breath.....in and out.....in and out ' after a few moments she felt better, ' yes, I will see it, for him I will do it, if he felt the pain I can also, we will do it together' she said aloud, she poured the thread like thing into the penseive and waves it with her hand, it turned into a picture of..., ' I am coming to you Ronal Weasley ' She said. And put her head inside the penseive and immersed into her own thought, into her own memory, her most painful memory.
"RON!!!, RON!!! Where are you?" screamed Hermione, it wasn't the Hermione who dipped her head into the penseive, it was the memory Hermione, it was during the battle of Hogwarts, The real Hermione was running towards the memory Hermione, as the memory Hermione looked frantically left and right, she had a goblet in her her hand, real Hermione knew what it was, Helga Hufflepuffs goblet, the memory Hermione went to the bathroom haunted by moaning myrtle, she was about to destroy the goblet herself, Ron had disappeared somewhere, as far as memory Hermione could tell Ron had heard a voice which he swore was Ginny's, She had told him to keep his focus on goblet but brotherely love had taken over him, he ran towards the voice, memory Hermione had tried to follow, but someone had to destroy the cup or voldemort won't die, so she had made her way towards the chamber of secrets.
The real Hermione had followed memory Hermione, she knew this part, the memory Hermione had found the way to chamber, which was luckily opened, she jumped into it, and so did the real Hermione, memory Hermione went inside and had found the skeleton of the basilisk, ' Great job Hermione' the real Hermione said, and soon the goblet had been destroyed, water splashed instantly from everywhere, drenching the memory Hermione from head to toe , but cared nothing, she ran towards the exit, ' asendio' she said and by magic she was pulled out of the entrance back to the bathroom.
Memory Hermione ran out, the only thought in her head was, ' where is Ron, is Harry okay?', the real Hermione could only go to the places the memory Hermione saw, finally after searching for minutes which went very slow for memory Hermione. She turned right from the grand corridor and... Oh, There was Ron, staring blankly at Hermione, but she didn't care, The real Hermione clenched her fist, they were becoming red and red, and seems like they would Burt out blood.
The memory Hermione smiled happily and ran towards him, she expected Ron to open her arms to hug her, but.
Ron had raised his wand, memory Hermione started for a moment, tears were bursting out again from the eyes of the real Hermione, she knew how this was going to end, the memory Hermione looked at Ron, ' what had happened to him, why is he doing this?' she stood standing there expecting answers, she looked at his eyes, and raised her wand.
His eyes, his eyes, had gone blue, no pupils he was bewitched under the....wait for it.... Under the imperius curse, "Avada ked--", started Ron, "Impedimenta" cried harry, " Petrificus totalus" said ginny, who appeared from behind, but the memory Hermione had already taken her stance, anger had bubbled up Inside her, she didn't look Ron as he was, she looked Ron as a murderer, the real Hermione had enough, she moved towards memory Hermione, she tries taking her wand but her hand sent through it, 'PLEASE I BEG YOU, PLEASE HERMIONE, PLEEEEAAAASE!!' said screamed the real Hermione, she went and stood in between the memory Hermione, she knew the curse would go through her, it was a memory afterall her rational mind had seen that, but the emotional part was going so fast she couldn't control herself, the memory Hermione thought' He is going to kill me, he is going to kill me, HE IS GOING TO KILL......', " Bombarda Maxima", screamed Hermione, "Hermione NO!!!" Said harry, but the curse shot out of the wand, red and black sparks went straight towards The real Hermione, she closed her eyes, the curse went right through her and collided with Ron's body, The real Hermione looked at him, Tears were streaming out of his eyes, she was so near him, she maintained contact with his eyes not moving a single time, the cracks were forming up, and within the next second, Ron was crushed and broken into ashes, he was not dead but vapourised, the real Hermione scream out, ' WHY??, WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD DID YOU DO IT!?!!?" , But nobody heard her, the memory Hermione stumbled against Harry and fell down hitting head with a rock, and lay unconscious, the real Hermione touched the spot, there was a scar there, then everything went white, white as a blank sheet.
Hermione came out of the penseive, she was sad, angry, ' how can I be so ridiculous and stupid' she cried out loud, " It was not your fault, Ms Granger" said a voice, she turned towards her, it was professor McGonagall, " Have a seat" she motioned her towards and empty seat, it was headmasters office, " I know what you have went through", she looked into her eyes, " Remain strong, Hermione, be strong have courage of a lion, dear, people will always find opportunities to break you, but it's upto you to break yourself, they can only try not succeed, they will only succeed when you break yourself", Hermione felt weird and comforted McGonagall hadn't take her name before, but it soothed her, Professor McGonagall placed her hand in Hermione's, she was still crying, her head ached from the visions, " Past is history, future is a mystery, what matters is the present" said McGonagall, Hermione looked into her eyes, she got up and moved towards her and gave a huge -huge hug and said,  "I am sorry mother",  professor McGonagall smiled and patted on her shoulder.