Hatred of Snape

Marauders edition!!!
"Not now Severus" said lily, as she passed the potions classroom, she was looking for something - no, looking for someone, her honey coloured hair floating and bouncing at her back, Severus Snape could feel the urge to tell her how much he loved her, he would create the best potion in his class but purposely spoil it, just so lily could be seen as the best, he could do anything for her, just about anything.
"Lily, what if I taught you how to make the strengthening potion" he said to lily, she looked at him, somewhat confused and showed a sign of urgency, but she looked at him and said, "Sev, I know you are excellent at potion and want to help me, but I can learn this at class too, professor slughorn had called me yesterday to discuss about my career as a potion maker, but I was not yet ready so I said, i'll think about it" saying that she almost ran towards the gryffindor common room, Severus stood there for almost a minute, as he was about to leave, BAM!!! A deafening noise had caused his ear to fall off on the ground, he quickly cuddle himself as he fell on the ground, as he regained his balance, gently getting up picking his book, he smelled a nasty smell, he couldn't find where was it coming from but then he realised, it was coming from himself, "hey, snivellus, mind to take a shower or filch might mistake you for trash" said a voice coming from his behind, looking back he saw, three boys, all of them on floor laughing till tears rolled out of their eyes, one of mouse like boy who had big front teeth he was Peter pettigrew, another was with long back hairs like Severus but they were shabby not clean, infact he was Severus's own cousin, Sirius Black, and last, one was shabby brown haired, boy  with round glasses on his eyes, he was laughing the most and the nastiest looking person that Severus ever saw was James potter.
"You get into trouble for this" said Severus, but the just pushed him aside like an old ragdoll and walked laughing towards the gryffindor common room, but Severus saw it different, they were walking towards lily.
That night Severus couldn't sleep, but most nights were like that, he would lay awake either reading his potions booms making corrections, or he would think about lily, he always feared that lily might drift apart from him, ever since she arrived at Hogwarts, Severus had become her least priority, or so Severus thought, ' She is always roaming around with her friends, she is always looking away from me,
she is always looking for that Potter' thought Severus, lying on his four poster bed in Slytherin common room, away from lily,
' what does she see in him, he is a nasty brat that is incorrigible, he can't even prepare a potion as simple as a laughing potion, he and his friends most of the time are found in detention or out of the class, they are not studying but wasting their time at Hogwarts' he continued, tears rolled out of his eyes like drops formed from agony, and hatred.
' I'll make her understand, she is just not seeing what they are doing, and then I'll make all of them pay, every time they laughed on me, then I'll laugh at them'  he thought, after little bit more of hatred, he closed his eyes a went into sleep.
The next day arrived with cold and windy weather, icy wind passes the castle making every leaf in the ground shudder for warmth, Severus had woken up looking rather excited for today, he had yet not forgotten his thoughts but he wasn't sad about it he was happy, he had planned something.
After some periods and lunch, the sun had almost disappeared, Severus hadn't had a chance to meet lily till now, but he had waited, waited patiently like tiger for it prey, and atlast the time arrived, it was potions class, Slytherin and Gryffindor together, they gathered around in the class, professor Slughorn had given them a test for sleeping draught potion, Severus had quickly taken the seat next to lily but on the other side of him sat James, but he was happy about it, as the test began, all the students started making the potion, feverishly the winner would get a small bottle of Felix felicis, but Severus didn't need liquid luck he was lucky, after sometime, he started his plan, he purposely dropped James's knif on the ground, " watch where your hand goes, snivellus or I'll tie them together" said James with a glee, 'That will happen if you are not in the hospital wing' Severus thought, as James bent down to retrieve his knife, Severus quickly added some unwanted ingredients into James's potion, but Sirius saw it, " what did you do Severus" Sirius thundered, but james had gotten up and the potion had turned dark blue instead on silvery white and exploded all over James, some off it went into his mouth, Severus gasped it wasn't meant to go inside, James turned towards Sirius grabbed him but lost his balance and fell on the ground unconscious.
"You did this" Sirius shouted, all the students and professor Slughorn had gathered around James and Sirius had quickly pointed towards Severus, " he did it, he added something into his potion, I saw it" accused Sirius pointing finger towards Severus, lily had immediately went over to James and said, " he is unconscious, we must take him to hospital wing" she said, professor Slughorn gave a nod and turned towards Severus, " This is ridiculous, Severus, I have never seen such kind of nonsense, ten points from Slytherin, and you have a detention with me tonight" said Slughorn angrily, Severus turned towards James head bowed down, lily saw him, and he looked at lily, she was fuming and in her eyes was distrust, she looked at him angrily but said nothing, Sirius, Remus Lupin and lily had hoisted James and took him towards the hospital wing.
At dinner time, Severus hardly are anything, he was thinking all about today's incident, ' what did I do wrong, when he and his friends totured me, they say nothing, this not fair' thought Severus, anger bubbled inside Severus, he had no friends to talk to, he worked alone and quite, after sometime, he headed towards Horace Slughorns office but almost collided with lily, he looked at her, she turned away from him and began to walk, " They did same things with me" said Severus angrily, " They did not make you faint, they did not attack you" replied lily, she was crying now, "why can't you leave them, they are bad people, they do not belong with us" he said, " If they don't belong, then I don't also, that's what you think of me is it?" Lily roared, " They were just having fun Severus, what you did almost killed him, you think i should only be with you, but I can decide that myself" said lily, she was almost chocking with tears, she wiped them and marched opposite to Severus.
Severus's heart had broken into pieces, he felt disowned, empty, lost, and hurt but nobody cared for him, he sucked up his tears and went towards Slughorn, from that day onwards till death, Severus had vowed to hate James potter. His guilt and greedness had not only hurted lily permanently ,but Severus never saw James in a nice way again.