Through the eyes of Black

"Mom, I am going to Hogwarts" cried out a little voice of a child with shabby hairs which got down till his shoulders, "Mom where are you, I am going to Hogwarts!!!" Said the boy again, but there was no reply, as the boy went down from his room, down the stairs to the dining room of  NO. 12 Grimmauld place, he noticed that his mother was sitting on her usual chair and discussing something with his father,
"Mom, my letter came, See dad, see the letter", said the boy, " Yes, Sirius we can see it" said the boy's mother, The boy stood there smiling at her, she rolled her eyes and got near her and patted onto his shoulder, his father gave a curt smile and resumed his business with her mother, but that was all Sirius Black needed, it wasn't much, but it was love.
He ran up into his room and started jumping up and down his floor, " Be quite you idiot, you'll get yourself a beating for that" said another voice, this was the voice of his brother Regulus, who was a year older than him, he smiled at him and pretended to stay silent untill he went away, then he started jumping again.
After the excruciating wait of 2 months, which felt like 2 hundred year to Sirius, The day came when he had to go to Hogwarts, he was at his best today, he was wearing the best stitched Hogwarts robes and got all the best things possible, yes, you guessed it right, The Black family was quite rich.
As his family reached the Hogwarts express, his mother and father had left him, without saying goodbye, without kissing him to school, without caring for him, but it didn't matter for young Sirius, he now has taken a trolley and pushed it towards the train entrance, "Hey, Severus want you ears to stretched" said Sirius as his rolled down towards another black haired boy his hairs  were slim and slick, "Behave yourself, Sirius you are from a royal family not some beggar" said Severus, " You talk to much" said Sirius,
He got inside the train, and tried finding a cabin to sit, he found an empty cabin and sat inside, waiting for someone to come so they could talk something about Hogwarts and stuff.
But no one came, he sat there all alone, tears were rolling down his eyes, He was alone, Alone with no mother or father, alone with no friends, he wept silently, he was sad because he knew his family didn't bother about him, they left him to himself, they showed no love towards him, all this time he had kept his emotions all bottled up but now they were coming out, he was crying, his eye had gone red and his nose was full of snot, but he didn't bother to wipe it out, because he felt lonely.
After the Hogwarts express stopped to halt, he got out of the train, nearly falling under the pressure of his trunk, but he kept up.
"I will probably be the boy who has no friends" said Sirius to himself, as he went to Hogwarts castle with a made up smile so that nobody asks him about his gloomy face, they reached the entrance of the castle where professor McGonagall was waiting for them, "Please wait here till the sorting ceremony starts" said McGonagall, Sirius knew all about the sorting ceremony and wasn't excited as many of the students, Severus was talking to a girl with brown hairs a green eyes, Sirius smiled at this a tried to fix that image in his memory to tease Severus later.
As the sorting ceremony began, a new world awaited for Sirius, his fist surprise was, after calling his name he put on the sorting hat and had expected to land in Slytherin but he got dropped into Gryffindor, he almost chocked on his on voice and yelled at the top of his voice, he was finally free, from his family from his boring brothers and sisters who were all in Slytherin, he almost crashed down the stairs and sat down on the gryffindor table, it was new perspective for him, suddenly what appeared to boring was filled with surprises, after the supper and into the gryffindor room ( which was a permanent home to Sirius as he Decided it), they went to bed, but Sirius was too much hyper activated to sleep, he kept thinking about the joy he will have when has the opportunity to see the world all by himself and how his parents, his relatives, his cousins and his siblings had wanted, he had a new life.
"PSSST, PSSST" cried a voice, "are you sleeping?" Asked the voice, Sirius turned towards it, a boy with deep blue eyes and black shabby hairs had called him, he nudged his head to say no, " then come up we will drop stink pellets on that caretaker" said the boy, Sirius loved trouble but he didn't want to take risks, what if they were caught and then sirius shifted to another houses, Slytherin, he feared if but The lure of adventure took him over and next minute they were out of bed and gryffindor common room, the boy had bought 5 stink Pelly with him, he took three and gave Sirius 2, and they went to find the caretaker, " why do you want to do it" asked Sirius, "because it's fun and I don't like like him" he said with a smile, Sirius said to himself',' he is just like me', as they went to third floor where the caretaker argus filch was working, the boy aimed at him and threw all hi pellets in the filchs direction but he moved and SPLAT, SPLAT , SPLAT, the pellets had missed the man , now it was Sirius's turn, he threw one pellet towards the other direction of filch and then as he came ti see what it was, SMACK!!!, A pellet landed right his face like a bullet, and they ran from the spot, filch was coming towards the direction but he never found out who was it, as the boys made their ways towards the common room and inside, they were short if breath, " say what's your name? Asked the boy, "Sirius Black" said Sirius, "My name is James Potter" said the boy, Sirius didn't know how but he was absolutely in love with that boy, that boy, james Potter was exactly how he wanted his friends to be, Sirius went towards James and gave him huge loving hug and tears were coming out of his eyes, 'this what freedom feels like, I am free, and I will never be sad again in my whole life' said Sirius to himself, as they pulled of James had given him a huge smile and they went to bed.
" Don't do that professor McGonagall will scold you" said a gangly boy who sitting behind James and Sirius 2 months after they had become friends and almost brothers, " Don't you do it" said the boy again, Sirius had known him, one of the ravenclaw girl had said that he looked like a werewolf, and the boy was so red in face and so afraid that, he didn't even notice that he was going to bump into the pillar of the entrance, along with him was a small boy, he looked meeky and mouse like, "If you will not tell McGonagall, then it no problem" said Sirius, the boy gave a stern look, but that didn't matter to him, in the duration of two months he and James had landed into many detention, they fought with their wands under the table, the boy saw everything and so did the mouse boy but they didn't say anything, later after the class they met those two again, " Who are you? Asked Sirius," Remus Lupin" said the boy, " Peter pettigrew" said the other, " Wanna go have a broom race" said James, Sirius was delighted from the idea but Peter flinched a little and excused himself, but Remus had turned red and said no.
Later that night, when Sirius and James lay awake, usually making more stink pellets or other trick, they had found that lupin had to go somewhere, they decided to follow him and scare him. Just like Severus, Sirius had told James all about Severus, and James believed every word of it, and since then they had vowed to play trick on Severus each day, but this ti.e it was remus's turn.
They followed him, he was going out of school, after 5 minutes of following, they noticed that he was going inside a tree, they followed in a to their horror they found a werewolf, scrachting itself, quitely they moved back and into the castle, but the idea of Lupin been a werewolf facinated James and Sirius, and after man my unsuccessful attempts they finally succeeded into being a deer and a dog.
They decided to be their animagus and follow Lupin one night, when Lupin had transformed they had talked about them explaining about their ideas, Sirius and James from this moment onwards because good friends with Remus Lupin.

"Wake up Sirius, it time" said a voice, a familiar voice, "what time?", " It's time to ga a have fun with snivellus" said Remus lupin, it was his 4th year at Hogwarts, and he had been sleeping all this time, remembering the details of their friendship which ran very deep, Sirius got up and went of to harass his brother snivellus, he was filled with joy and love for his friends, he actually thought of running from his hell house to James's. The absolutely adored all his friends and family. He was filled with love and it had been running in his veins for so long that he felt absolutely nothing for his parents. He was on his own and he had chosen his path, path of love.