The Final Chapter

Hey Guy's yes it is finally here, oh my gosh! I wrote this chapter a long time ago and made sure it was extra long just for you guys. Anyway's here's the Chapter guy's enjoy!

Remember to Comment and Vote

Mason Harper

It's been Seven months.

Seven months since my mom died.

Seven months since i announced my feelings to the school.

Seven months since Nadiyah disappeared.

Seven months since the letters stopped.

Seven months since my life went spiraling out of control and all it took was one dreadful moment.

However looking back, i now realize that everything i did was for a reason. I also regret certain things i did,one of them being how i treated Nadiyah.

She didn't deserve what i put her through, I pushed her away due to my own fantasies chasing a person i was never going to catch to begin with.

That's the funny thing about life, i let's make all the worst mistakes, push away the people you love most, to chase a dream that will never come true.

Although that i have grown through the experience, acquired new friends and even gotten stronger with the old ones. It wasn't a total fail.

Looking around me i now realize that i am surrounded by people who love me, who will bend their backs backwards to help me and i'm truly grateful for that.

Though a small void still fills my heart.

"What's on your mind Mase?" Eleanor asks as she leans into Collin's embrace.

We had all gathered around my locker, just hanging out as it was the last day of school before the summer break.

"Nothing you need to worry your little head about El" I reply with a small smile.

Turning towards my locker, i put in the combination, allowing it to open. Suddenly a soft baby pink envelope falls at my feet.

As we all fall silent, looking at the object intently.

Looking up to see my friends reactions, Melody notices and gives me an encouraging smile, nodding her head towards it.

With shaking hands, I pick the envelope, turning it over to see, a very familiar print.

Mason Harper

My name. Written in what I still consider the most beautiful, cursive writing I have ever seen.

My heart begins to thud harshly against my rib cage, as I pick my gaze to meet my clicks anxious one.

"It's the letter." I say awestruck, after all these months, she finally sent me a letter.

Why?

"Mason are you sure? I mean why after so long?"Collin asks a bit skeptically.

However there is reason in his question, it doesn't make sense why she would decide to finally send a letter, after all this time.

"I don't know either Collin, but this is the letter, I've never been so sure about something in my life." I answer still a bit dazed from the revelation, it's here, in my hands.

"Aren't you going to open it and see what's inside?" Jason asks as everyone else nods in agreement.

Sighing to myself I look towards the letter, unable to bring myself to open it.

"I'm scared if I do, it will be some sick joke or something." I mutter still loud enough to he heard.

Elenore's hand clasps over mine, looking up to see her giving me a small smile.