Chapter 7

Hey guys this is your author! This is one of my first stories and I just picked it up after a few years because I actually forgot I wrote this. If you have any questions or anything let me know! Now on to the story...

Your POV:
The next day started off the same as the last. I woke up, talked to Mrs. Lovett, and then helped her with the pies. Sweeney said he would be back today so I was anxiously waiting. Although I just met him, something intrigued me. His sense of fashion, his jet black hair with just one white stripe in it, but mostly his deep, brown eyes. They are so cold and hard but that day at the market, I noticed a hint of sadness and longing. And yesterday when he smiled at me. Oh that smile it could make any girl's heart melt. Wait just a minute. What are you talking about Y/N? He is just a friend! An acquaintance that I met a few days ago while walking to the market. I don't have ay romantics feelings for him at all...

Is what I keep telling myself.

Sweeney's POV:
What is happening to me? A few days ago all my thoughts were riddled with ways to get vengeance on that Judge Turpin. Now I have this damn girl dancing through my head. I walk over to my belt and start sharpening my razors. Everything about her is perfect. Her H/L, H/C hair, her E/C eyes, her rosy lips, and her smile. Oh her smile is so bright that it could lead me through darkness with it as my only source of light. She is worth protecting. She is like a little lamb that could run away with one small sound. She is my little lamb, my light. While I was in my mind I noticed that had slit a hole through the belt. Dammit. Y/N what are you doing to me?