Chapter 15

Hello loves! This is a new chapter and I hope you like it! You know the drill, please vote and comment, yadayadaya, you get it! Anyways, onto the story!

Your POV:
The next morning I woke up bright and early. I looked out my small window and saw the sun shining and birds chirping. 'This is going to be a great day! I can feel it' I thought to myself. I got up, got changed, and went to the door. As I was about to open the door, I heard hushed whispers. One female and one male. It's probably just Nellie with a customer although that voice is very familiar. Wait. It's Sweeney! A weight lifted off my shoulders. I put my hand on the handle(that is so fun to say) and went out. Although I am not a jealous type at all the first sight shocked me. I saw Sweeney and Nellie ballroom dancing around the floor. It caught me off guard. When they stopped, Sweeney's back was turned to me. Mrs. Lovett's eyes widened as she saw me. Sweeney turned around and all I saw was burning anger in his eyes. They softened after seeing me. "Ah Y/N! What a lovely surprise! How are you?" Sweeney said with genuine excitement. "I'm doing well! How are both of you?" They looked at each other and said in unison, "wonderful". I smiled and started working. They continued to whisper but I didn't care much to listen. They then looked at me, whispered one more time, and bid each other farewell. I turned to Nellie to see she was picking something up under the table. "So what did I miss?"(Thank you to anyone who got the Hamilton reference) Nellie banged her head off the table above her when she heard my question. "Damn tables. Going to kill me. Sorry darling, what was the question?" "What did I miss?" She got quiet and started fumbling some things "oh...well...you know how things are with Mr. Todd! That chatterbox!" Ok now I definitely know she is lying. "Please, it takes us an hour just to make him tell us about his day." She narrowed her eyes towards me. "Smartass. Ok well we were talking about his clients, his sales, and his salary." I nodded even though I didn't quite believe her. "Alright then." She nodded in return and an awkward silence fell over us. "Ok well I have to go to the market so I'll see you at closing!" She ran out before I even gave an answer. Something fishy is going on and I'm going to figure it out even if I die trying!