Chapter 8

Your POV:
I was rolling out the dough when Mrs. Lovett came over to me "Darling, Todd has been working all day and knowing him, that man doesn't eat unless you shove it down his throat. Can you bring him up some pie and ale?" My heart sped up a bit but I kept my composure and smiled at the woman before me. "Of course I can! I'll bring it up as soon as possible!" She smiled, nodded in appreciation, and walked away. I grabbed a freshly made pie and a cup of gin and left the shop. I walked up the stairs that leads to the barbershop. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Sweeney has his back faced towards me but once he heard the door open he turned around with a razor in his hand. It freaked me out a bit because, well he had a razor in his hands, but I shrugged it off because he was a barber and therefore, it made sense that he was holding a razor. His lips then curled into a small smile. "Ah Y/N isn't it a pleasure seeing you today!" I smiled at his politeness. "It's nice to see you too Mr. Todd-" "Please call me Sweeney." He interjected. I grinned. "Well, Sweeney," I said, trying out the name. "Mrs. Lovett wanted me to bring you up a pie and some ale so you don't work yourself to death." Sweeney rolled his eyes. "That woman will be the death of me. Well thank you Y/N you can leave it right there." I nodded and placed the tray on the table. "Don't work yourself too hard and please eat, Sweeney, we wouldn't want you to work yourself to death!" He chuckled. "Of course. Thank you again Y/N." He said with a wink and I felt my face start to heat up a bit. He showed me to the door and said goodbye. I walked down the stairs and back to the bakery, a smile never leaving my face.

3rd Person POV:
Little did Y/N know, Sweeney Todd also had the same goofy smile plastered on his face as he got back to work and continued to shave.