Chapter 7: finally found mom and dad

Ash
We make our way through the forest. I'm leading, while everyone else is behind me. I'm still a little bit pissed off but I'm ok enough to put up with them. We keep walking for a few more minutes and then I suddenly stop. I sniff the air.

That smell....it can't be....

I drop whatever I had in my hands and ran to where the smell came from.

Come on. Come on. Come on! Where are they!?

The smell got stronger the path I was going so I ran faster. I came to a door, where the smell was even stronger than before. I opened the door with caution, and tried to make little to no noise whatsoever.

"Mom? Dad? Are you guys in here?"

"Ash? Is that you?" A male voice says

I make my way to where the voices came from. I see them. My mom and dad. They're tied up...

"Yes it's me" i say with tears in my eyes

I quickly untie them and help them up. My mother immediately hugged me after both her and my dad were untied.

"Oh Ash! I thought I'd never see you again!" Mom says

My dad joins the hug.

"I came looking for you after a week. The police didn't find anything."

"The police?" My dad asks

"Yes. Aphmau and everyone else you knew came by and called the police. I skipped a lot of school though..."

"That's alright dear. We'll explain to the school once we get home."

"Oh! Right. Kai, Lilith, and Axel came with me."

"Well, let's go say hi"

"Ya, about that...I kinda left them behind as soon as I found your sent..." I say with my ears folding down

My father laughs

"So you finally figured out your werewolf form?"

"Ya. I did. My eyes even changed to red..."

"Did you turn anyone?"

"No?"

"Did anyone have immediate pain?"

"No."

"Good"

Mom/Adeline
I'm so glad my baby girl is alright. I was so worried about her and Kai from the day we got kidnapped. Just hearing how her, Kai, Lilith, and Axel came to find us...makes me feel so happy. Now we just have to get home and explain everything to everyone.
This should be fun...

Dad/Aaron
I can't believe Ash has finally gotten into her werewolf form. She looks a bit like me, but a bit more like her mom...the only thing that concerns me is that I have to teach her how to prevent her eyes from changing. I don't want her to go through what I went through.

Ash
I lead them out of the room they were in. Thankfully, Kai, Lilith and Axel were there.

"Mom....dad..." Kai says hugging them

"Oh Kai...I've missed you so much." My mom says

I stand in between Axel and Lilith. Lilith leans on my shoulder, and Axel grabs my hand. My mom then goes over to Lilith and hugs her. She did the same with Axel.

"So. Who's dating who?" My dad asks

All of our faces turn beet red and we all started talking at once.

My dad laughs

"I'm messing with you guys." He says

"Heh...sure dad." I say

——at home——
We finally made it home and everyone was there. Lilith's dad was upset at Lilith and Axel but he forgave them. I then remembered my dream I had.

"Hey mom?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"I had a dream...while I was looking for you. Someone named Zoey was in my dream."

"What? What did she say?"

"Well, she said that she misses you and Aaron. That was it."

"Oh ok. Well." She says looking up

"I miss you too Zoey..." she whispers

The rest of the day went good. We just have to go to the school tomorrow and explain why we missed school. Yay....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
short chapter!
Sorry guys!
Hope u like it tho 💜
(652)