NEW DAWN

Dissolve to:

Over the years we see the girls grow up together with Jeffrey as their guardian. The girls can't get over what happened to their families. The only thing on their minds is getting justice. Jeffrey teaches them everything they need to know to avenge their family's death. They spend Eight years training in combat, guns, and survival while at the same time getting close and finding comfort in Jeffery.

ext. Jefferys house in Mexico thatS in a remote location

Its the eve of the girl's 21st birthday. They start to pack up to get to their next destination: Miami.

Jeffery

One thing has never changed about you guys. you guys are still obsessed with looking at the stars. You guys never get tired huh.

Bonita

We have been watching the stars ever since we could together as girls. It's the closest thing we have to our old home.

Lorena

At bedtime, we used to sneak out and watch the stars together all the time.

(Jeffery looks at Josie)

Jeffery

How about you Josie? Do you have any early memories of the stars?

(Josie starts to zip her bag)

Josie

The only thing I could say is that I know these guy's parents used to be mad when they would stay up all night watching the stars. My mother never cared. That's the thing I always liked about her. She knew the stars were comforting for me.

(Jeffery smiles at Josie)

Jeffery

Well, enjoy the stars while you guys can because tomorrow the day has finally arrived. You guys will finally make your way to Miami.

(Jeffery gets out a sheet that maps out their plans)

Jeffery

You guys have a few objectives. Get to the safe house. Gather your new identities, call me and let me know that you got to the safe house, infiltrate the Reynosa gang to find the location of Eduardo's mansion, and kill Eduardo. All these years of training you guys will finally be put to the true test. Are you ladies sure you are ready?

(Bonita gives Jeffery a stern look)

Bonita

I have been ready since the first week we been here.

Lorena

It took me a while to adjust but I am for sure ready.

(Jeffery puts the paperback in his pocket and gives a questioning look at Josie)

Jeffery

Can we say the same for you, Josie? I know you had a rough couple of years here with us but you're stronger than you think, I know you got this. You got enough rage to push you to the end goal.

(Josie gives Jeffery a reassuring look)

Josie

I feel like I don't have a choice. I have to go whether I want to or not. Payback may not heal these wounds I have but it will sure help ease these pains. I'm ready.

Jeffery

Early morning you girls set out so go get some sleep.

(Jeffery goes off to his room)

Jeffery

Goodnight girls.

(Bonita looks up to the girls)

Bonita

Do you really think we got these guys?

Josie

I know for sure you and Lorena are ready. I'm ready but I am doubting myself but I promise when we touch down in Miami I will be more sure of myself.

cut to:

ext. safehouse in Miami - night

The girls have landed and made their way to the safe house in Miami Florida. In Miami, we see that Edwardo has the biggest Cocaine operation in the U.S. The Reynosa family has become officially untouchable.

(Jeffery on the phone with Bonita)

Jeffery

Did you guys make it?

Bonita

Yes, we are here, and we have our new identities in hand. We are ready for the next instructions.

Jeffery

Okay, rest up today. Tomorrow night you guys will hit the Perla Bar. It's one of Eduardo's businesses he uses as a front to funnel in all that coke money he made. There you will find most of his men holding things down. They use this spot as a business deal place as well and usually, the guy heading this is his new second in command Peter. That is who you guys will need to capture and take him to the warehouse on sunset. Wait for him to make the deal and then capture him. Do whatever you can to make him talk. He is the one who can tell you where the mansion is. Good luck.

Cut to:

ext. Jefferys's house in Mexico. - night

Juan, male, Mexican, Head of La Flor cartel, early 50s, tall, stern

Juan

Jeffery are the girls in Miami yet? You know the time has come to put my plans into fruition.

(Jeffery is nervous but he doesn't let his voice show that emotion)

Jeffery

No, we are still here in Mexico.

(Juan is angry at the news)

Juan

How come! What's going on?

Jeffery

They are not ready yet. They need more training if they plan on taking down the Reynosa Empire. this isn't something we could rush. Give me a little more time.

(Juan feels defeated but accepts it)

Juan

Alright. I'm Going to take your word for it but next time if I say It's time, It's time. We can't afford to wait. Time is not on our side.

Jeffery

Understood.

cut to:

ext. Edwardo's MANSION in Miami - day

Edwardo now a 50-year-old man, more accomplished than he ever has been in his in estate. He is in his patio having his daily meeting with his men.

Edwardo

Richard what's the verdict? Did you guys find them?

Richard

We thought we had a lead sir but it turns out it was a dead end. Maybe we should hang it up.

Edwardo

I agree. I have been thinking about that for a while myself. It's been eight years. I'm convinced that they are dead. Tell the search squad to stop and come back to Miami.

Richard

Will do sir.