REALIZATION

Cut to:

EXT. Eduardo's mansion - day

The Drug Bust and Peter's capture makes waves on the news. John is seen on tv talking at a press conference. He lets people know that the DEA is one step closer to capturing Eduardo. Eduardo is at his mansion in his patio, debriefing his men. He is devastated he lost Peter and he is paranoid more than ever.

Eduardo

La Flor gotta go. I didn't think they would be a problem just yet but they have got to go.

Eduardo

I can't believe that instead of killing Peter, those bastards gave him away to the DEA. They want to be slick well I got something for them too.

Richard

Boss we must move on them soon. It's enough trouble having the DEA on our backs but having La Flor on ours is too much. Losing Peter is going to hit us hard but we will come back from this.

(Eduardo turns to his associate)

Edwardo

I agree. I want you and the boys to hit their lab. We are going to teach Juan a little lesson not to fuck with us. Payback's a bitch.

Richard

And what about Peter boss.

(Eduardo has a disappointed look. He looks out into the horizon.)

Eduardo

I worked so hard to get to where we are now. Peter must go. I'm sure he understands.

Richard

I'll get that squared off right away sir.

cut to:

EXT. Juan's House - night

The Reynosa family hits one of Juan's main labs in Miami, resulting in twenty dead, and supplies gone. Juan gets wind of this and gets into a fit of rage, with the realization that the girls are in town. He calls Jeffery.

Juan

You son of a bitch! You lied to me! I trusted you and you lied! And because of your lies, I lost one of my labs and men. I paid the price for your lies and now it's your turn.

(Jeffery tries to act all confused)

Jeffery

What are you talking about Juan?

Juan

Oh dont play dumb with me! I KNOW the girls are here. I KNOW they were behind Perla and Peter's imprisonment. If you would have told me the girls were already jumping to action I would be able to cover our asses but nope! Someone is being sly on the low so what exactly are you planning? Are you playing for both sides or are you out to get both the Reynosa and La Flor out of the game. Which one is it?

Jeffery

I just never trusted you from the start. There's always different motives with you and I gotta protect these girls at all cost.

Juan

You made this job personal when it was supposed to be strictly business. Don't worry I'm not going to tell you to stop what your doing. Keep the girls on the right path because I'm still going to win at the end but you're going to pay for your lies. After you finish the job I hired you to do, I'm going to kill both you and the girls mark my words.

Jeffery

I have a feeling my girls will get to you first before you even try.

Juan