CHAPTER 34: The anime movie

AN(edited) Wag niyo po Muna sana basahin 'tong part na ito, hindi niyo po fully mauunawaan yung story kung magjajump po kayo sa chapter na ito.  Please make sure na nabasa niyo na po mga naunang chapter. Salamat!  :))

Note: Wala pong anime movie na ganito. It's just another product of my imagination.

A special chapter! lahat ng Characters ko sa story ko ay may POV kaya hindi mag-papahuli si Kagashimoto.

(wrong grammar and typo ahead!)

*******

Kagashimoto's POV

(Kagashimoto in the anime movie watched by Dezirelle)

-

English Subtitle

      The Entity
      Movie Title

Japan is abundant with enhance technologies that are why scientist and researchers build a company where they want to start creating robots, harmless robots, they are planning to use it as war soldiers to protect us people and It's been a year since the robot army took our place. We don't have any idea about the one who programmed the robots to fight against us.

Our government decided to create Japan's protection Army. Everyone in each family must join the army to reach the planned amount of army who will serve and protect the people.

President's declared that all of the civilian people of Japan must stay in a particularly safe place. They are been protected by some armies.

Before entering war fields the professional army trained us. We went to a training ground and practiced shooting, fighting, and they even tell us the plans. Informing us about the dangerous robots and we the trained souldiers are aware that this war may lead to our deaths.

I just came back to our base. I am currently preparing for the next mission.

"Are you doing this because of the service or you're doing this to have your revenge for Naomi-san?" -My close friend, Jihiro said. He looks so worried about knowing my situation.

"I'm doing this for both." -I seriously answered while wearing my shoes.

He sat down beside me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't let yourself dragged by anger. You need to focus! This war is very important. You still have a wound from your last encounter. You need to take care and I know you are too weak because of that." He stops and breaths heavily.  "It's either died by doing or giving everything until last breath or died by giving up with so many disappointments and regrets." -He sadly said, looking in the guns in front of us.

"Don't worry about me. I promised Naomi to not letting my emotions control my system." - I also look at the guns.

He leaves me after our serious talk. I take out Naomi's picture from my pocket placed in my left chest. I look at her face.

"I miss you Naomi." -I whispered.

I remembered everything clearly. I lost Naomi in our last encounter, I first got a shoot, there is a bullet in my right leg and left shoulder. I killed the one that is near Naomi's place but I didn't see that there is still an alive enemy, he shooted Naomi straight from her stomach, I was shocked and my feet froze. I hold my gun and I quickly shoot the robot who hurt my love.

I run to her, didn't feel any pain from my wound even if I know that drops of blood are flowing from my wounds. I don't care. I badly want to check Naomi, I want to know that she is okay.