Day 0- First Contact

This song is just to be able to feel the mood of the chapter

----------------------------

Outside It is a cold night, you are drinking hot chocolate in your room, but suddenly a loud noise comes out of the kitchen. You go there to see what's happening  and then a black tentacle comes out of a portal, pulling you in. After that, you faint.

Time skips...

You open your eyes and there is a skeleton face really close to you. "Hello!" Killer said, you froze. "K1ll3r st0p tHaT! Y0u Ar3 sCar1nG h3r, dAmN 1t!" Error said. Killer sadly pulled his face away from yours, felling sorry for you. 

After that you could finally analyze who was around, on your left was a skeleton who wore a blue coat with a gray hood, one of his eyes were purple (the man behind the slaughter XD) and blue and the other was red. On your right there was another skeleton who wore a blue coat with a gray fur hood, his white t-shirt was covered in blood, he had just one red eye and the other eye socket was empty and he also had a hole on his head. On the low diagonal on your left, there was a skeleton wearing a black, red and yellow battle body, his eyes were blue. On the low diagonal on your right, there was a skeleton who weren't like the others, instead of being white, he was black, and his fingers had diferent colours, he wore a black coat with a dark blue hood that made a gradient for black, his eye sockets instead of black, they were red and one of his eyes was yellow and blue and the other was white and there was a blue thing coming from his eyes, he was also who told Killer to stay away from you. On your front there was a skeleton who had a red scar under his left eye that was also red and the other was white, he wore a white coat with a fluffy white fur hood and he looked like a ninja. Suddenly you heard a deep voice coming from above your head and no...It wasn't God...

"Hey! Are you stupid!? Why Didn't any of you helped her up? Ugh...do I always have to say what do you have to do!?...Fell can you help her up?" Nightmare said. " Yes man" Fell said and helped you get up making you stand by lifting you under your arms. " Well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, aren't you a sight for sore eye. Heh, sorry about THEM" He look in the direction of the others that was around you and they get scared. You are still a little frozed. "Oh! Pfft where is my manners...I'm Nightmare, Nightmare Sans. The king of Dreamtale and the leader of the Bad Sanses, the skeletons around you." All skeletons wave at you. "And what is your name, beautiful lady?" He looks at you smiling. Hearing someone calling you a beautiful lady fills you with shyness. "M-my n-name i-is (Y/n)" You say shyly. "What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" He says smirking at you. You blush. "Well you must be really confused about what is happening, but do not worry, I'm going to explain it to you" Nightmare cleans his non existent throat. "Well, we saw that an alternative Star Sanses group recruited a human. So I thought that it was a good idea to do the same thing, but It was much harder than I thought...All the humans that I tried to talk, froze in horror and ran away before the portal close. And...I was not very good at dealing with humans..." You look at him with a confused face. "What do you mean by that?" You ask. " He means that you are the first human that he is polite with" Cross answer. " So I wanted someone special this time, I wanted someone strong and different, someone like YOU" You get confused againg. " What...do I have that is so special?" "You are half human, half monster" You get shocked "WHAT?" "Yes you heard right, your dad was a human and your mother was a monster" "Really?" You get excited. " Yes i met them when they were alive, your mom was a skeleton monster who could also turn into a fox, she could even choose the color the fox was,and your dad was a soldier" You get even more excited. "So that's why I choose you, because your special. Well I want you to come to my office to talk about the details" "Okay" You answer.

In Nightmare's office...

"May I ask you a question?" "Yes, go ahead" He says while searching for something."Why do you have an office?" "Because in the past I was used to take the humans in my room and it gave me a bad reputacion""Oh..." You two get quiet for a while, but then, Nightmare found what he was searching for. "Here, this papers say more about each of us"He gives the papers to you. "Oh, thank you" "Tomorrow you will start your magic training, so tonight, try to relax and read these papers okay? I'm not gonna force you have dinner with us, so one of us with take dinner to you" "Alright" He stands up "Follow me, I'm gonna show where your room is"He takes your hand without even asking and show you the way (da waey XD) 

In your room...

"Here you are, this will be your room until the week ends and if do not stay here""Okay thank you very much" "You're welcome"He closes the door. Finally you're alone. You take those papers nightmare gave you and you sit on your bed, you touch the fur blanket. This is sooo soft, you think. You start reading It and you start touching your shoulder, because you like the feeling of It. "!!!, What the-" You realise something "I can fucking feel my shoulder bone! What the fuck!" You get impressed. "Why so impressed about such a thing?" Cross says "What the- How long are you there?" "Since you started touching your shoulder" Cross answer casually "O-Oh..." You start feeling a little awkward "I know It's scaring for a human but besides that, here is your dinner" He hands you a tray with a glass of juice and a plate with a hotdog "This isn't Horror headogs is it?" You say taking the tray. "No, it is my homemade hot dog" He say while leaving the room "Thank yo-" He closes the door. Rude. You start eating and you absolutely love it! You finished drinking and eating. You notice there is a wardrobe in your room, with your...clothes...You think it's weird but also that they are tryng to be helpful, so you change and go to sleep don't wanting to bother the skeletons.

----------------------------

That's the longest chapter I ever wrote, holy shit. 1150 words.

666 word is YOU crazy right? Well, see ya next chapter~