Day 4- Mission Failed

The title is a reference to Anachy Reins (-w-), ya know...when you fail in a mission...

----------------------------

You wake up still sleepy because you slept too late in the last 3 days, when you get out of bed you fall. You think it's because of the drowsiness but...you notice that everything is higher than you. Seeing that you can't change clothes, you go down the stairs.

In the Dinning Room...

Everyone except Nightmare sees you and they look at you with a weird look, you say,What is It? but nothing but a little sound comes out of your mouth. You look down and all you see is the dark gray ground of the castle and...your paws? Oh no! You turned into a little fox! You are shaking and freaking out. Suddendly Fell gets up from his chair and walks up to you, you think he will hurt you. He pics you up and say with a sweet calming voice. "Shhh, everything is okay...I will not hurt ya, (Y/n)" He says pating your head. "Wait...THIS IS (Y/N)????" Killer say suprised. "Of course It is! How can you not recognize these cute little brown(you can change all the colours in this) eyes?" Fell says booping your nose. 

"What is the reason for all this racket here!" Nightmare says arriving to the room. Killer gets up all weird and like...bouncing and panicking. "Boss! Nightmare! We were just having a nice breakfast and...and then (Y/n) came downstairs and she is now a fox, and zaz and zaz and-" He say nervous (Do you know Chaves chaves. If you do...you're a real legend) "Okay Killer I understood..." He says a little angry. 

He goes in Fell's direction looking like he's gonna hurt you, then Cross, Error and Swapfell get on Fell's front tryng to block him. He looks at them not caring and he pushes them with the tentacles and then he stops. Everybody is looking at Nightmare and then everyone hears a sound coming from Fell. A shadow is covering Fell's eyes and his head is down. "I swear to God..." Then he looks up. "IF YOU DARE HURT HER, I WILL RIP OUT ALL YOUR MEMBERS AND PUT THEM IN DUST'S ASS AND THEN, I WILL RIP OUT EACH, OF THESE DISGUSTING HENTAI TENTACLES AND I WILL STICK 'EM IN YOUR MOUTH!!! Grrrr..." Fell is sound like a big angry agressive protective dog. "What? Hurt her? Hah hah don't make me laugh...I would never hurt our guest" He looks at you in a mean way and then, he passes his bone hand under your chin moving your head from side to side analyzing your face. 

Suddendly he summons a gigant black Gaster Blaster. By reflex, you summon a Gaster Blaster but clearly a lot smaller than his and Fell also summons one the size of Nightmare's Gaster Blaster trying to protect you. "Oh! So truthfuly It is her. I just wanted to confirm" Nightmare walks away and then Fell says. "GO TO HELL BOSS"(more like scream (-w-) ) "Hah, if i go to hell, you will be pulled with me" Nightmare smiles and walks away. "Hey- a-" Fell gives a sigh "Damn It..." He puts you down. "Hey don't worry I'm going to bargain with Nightmare and I'll be right back"

In Nightmare's Office...

"WHY CAN'T I STAY WITH HER!!!" Fell scream at Nightmare. "I need you in the mission. The place we are going is exactly you AU, so I need you because you know the place we are going better than I. Did you understand now?" Nightmare says a little angry but calm at the same time. "Yes boss..." Fell says upset.

Back at the Dining Room...

Killer is patting your head and you are purring, you like the way they are treating now. Fell goes still upset in your direction and says. "I'm sorry (Y/n), I can't stay with you. I am needed in the mission. I'm so sorry..." He starts a soft cry, you lick his tears. He looks at you and you give a cute smile, he smiles too, you continue licking his face and he is giggling. "Okay, okay. I'm not cryng anymore, you can stop licking me now, damn it! Hah hah" He pats your head and kiss your nose. "Wait a minute, there is something I'm gonna get to you" You wait sit down like a doggo, he comes back with that black colar he gave you. He puts the colar on you.