Day 5- First Mission

Finally you are a normal human, but you confess that you liked your anime form. You get up and change. Today you are more rested than the other days, it must be because you slept a looot more earlier than the other days. You go downstairs and Nightmare calls you and Fell with his finger. Then he wispers. "Good morning for you two. I wanted to you two go in a mission alone, why you may ask. Well I saw that (Y/n) got along well with Error, Swapfell, Cross and Killer. So I thought that It would be a good Idea for you to get along to the others...and I already have plans for you and Horror. I notice that Fell got really pissed of and sad with me because I didn't let him stay with you yesterday. So do you both agree In going In a mission together?" "Yes!" You and Fell say at the same time, you both look at each other and laugh.

After breakfast...

You and Fell are ready for the mission. "Hey. Nightmare told me what the mission is, It is a very short and fast task. Well...What do you think of ya going have a tour in Underfell with me" You get excited because of what he said but then you realise something. "What is It (Y/n)?" Fell asks. "I...I think we can't have a tour in Underfell together..." You say upset. "Hah! Don't hide It from me" "Hide what?" You get confused. "I say you awake yesterday, you were a skeleton, really hot to be honest" He blushes a little. "You were shooting powers like a Sans In your room, It was amazing!" Fell says remembering what happened last night. "Ho-how did you saw that?" "Your room's door was...a little opened. But don't worry! The sanses won't find weird if you unlock some other powers suddendly" He says smiling. "Wait...WHAT-" "I had a theory that after the day you had the training, you are unlocking a new power each night and I was right! I told this to Nightmare. He warned the others about this, so you don't need to explain yourself anymore" You freeze. "Aww that was so kind of you!!!" You give Fell a small kiss on the cheek. He blushes. 

"FELL!!! (Y/N)!!! ARE YOU READY FOR THE MISSION?" Nightmare screams across the room. "YES SIR!!!" You and Fell scream back. "Remember kid turn yourself into a skeleton and then, LET'S KILL SOME DOGS!!!" Fell says excited. "By the way...Fell you didn't tell what is the mission yet..." "Oh! I'm so sorry, hah hah! I got so excited Imagining our little adventure, that I forgot to say to you. Okay...So...there is some troublemaker dogs that LOVE to do some mess inside Grilby's pub. So today we are going to give them a "lesson" on how to make them behave" "The "lesson" would be...KILL the dogs? " You ask. "Well yes, you must start saying..."Oh no! We can't do this, that's so-" "Shut the fuck up. If this monsters are troublemakers...I'm gonna asphyxiate them in their own dust!" You say smiling evily. "Heh...I never expected this kind of words coming from you" Fell says looking at you. "You know what they say. You can NEVER underestimate a girl!" "Yeah. Ya ready for the misson?" Fell asks smirking "I'm born ready" After you say you turn into a hot and cute skelegirl and you both go inside Fell's portal. Also you are with the exact clothes of Fell Sans.

In Underfell...

You and Fell are now In Snowdin, a smal snow town that looks really frendly but the monsters not. "Hey kid if someone asks you who you are, just say that you are my girlfriend from another universe" Fell wispers "W-what?" "Y-yeah, b-by the way don't forget to use the colar I gave you" Fell says pointing to your neck. "Oh yeah!" You take the red colar he gave you from your pocket, yes he gave you another just for this mission, and you put on your neck. On the bone pendant, it has his name marked on the pendant, it was like...you belonged to him. You blush a little when you see that. "I forgot to tell you to not to forget to put the hood on, it avoids being asked questions..." He wispers to you againg on the way to Grilby's. "Alright "master"..." You mumble super low and anoyed, not wanting Fell to hear. "What?" Fell says looking back at you. "N-NOTHING!" You say blushing. "Heh, naughty girl~" He mumbles. 

In Grilby's...

When you both are going to the balcony you notice that are monsters of all kinds laughing and playing cards, then you stop looking around and sit next to Fell. "Ah, hello Sans..." Grilby says. He looks around and get closer to both of you and then he whispers. "Are you here for the foods or the dogs?" "The dogs of course..." Fells says like It was a stupid question, you think Is strange that he said in that way but, you remembered that In Underfell you have to be mean or else...you are fucked. "And who is the girl?" Grilby asks pointing at you. "I am (Y/n)...I am from another universe and I'm the only monster who survived the corruption of my universe" You say in a edgy voice tone and covering your eyes with the hood tryng to look more intimidating. You hand is on the balcony and then Grilby say. "Show me your face" You take of the hood and then he sees the scar you have on your right eye socket and the sharp theeth you own. "I though that..." "I was just a cute little girl, hah! No, no, no...You were very VERY wrong..." You say that while your both eyes glow alittle bit of red.