Day 6- Everyone Has a Secret

You wake up covered with Fell's jacket. You look to your left side. On top of a nightstand is a breakfast tray next to a note that was apparently written by Fell. After you eat breakfast, you go downstairs and you see Fell sitting on a couch. "Oh! Hey kid! How are you?" Fell say looking back at you. He is only with a black tank top. His arm has some tatoos. Oh no, oh no. Why am I so In love with with him. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. You blush a lot.

(Like this but it's Fell instead) "Err

(Like this but it's Fell instead) "Err...Well, I notice that you didn't wake me up. Why?" You ask tryng not to look too much at him. "I woke up and you were still asleep. I was going to stay a little more with you, but you're SO hot that I couldn't handle" He says doing a gesture of fan rolling his eyes in a playing with you. "Tisk. Dirty skeleton..." You say in the same tone as Paps. "Pfft. Hah hah. You just sounded like my boss" Fell says. "Ah really? Wait a minute" You clean your throat. "SAAAANS. YOU IDIOT. GO TO YOUR POST. NOW!!!" You say turned on your skelemonster form. "Hah hah hah. Hah. Hah..." Sans stop laughing. You look at your back and you see Papyrus standing behind you. "Oh no..." You say looking up at Paps 

"Little skeleton..." Papyrus says angrly at you. In a moment of anger, Fell turns on his "genocidal mode" and attacks Papyrus. Paps gets a little hurt and let you go. Fell helps you up and he stands in front of you. "DON'T YOU DARE THINK OF HURTING HER!!!" Fell says while holding a sharp bone on his right hand. "Darling~ I think you don't need to be so hard on everyone" Mettaton says. Everyone listen to a sob comming from Sans's back. You're cryng...againg. "SEE??? YOU ARE HORRIBLE!!! She has ALREADY been mistreated too much!!! Her parents died, she has anxiety, she lives alone, her eye was cutted by a WOLF when she was a kid, she has no friends AND EVERYONE FROM HER FAMILY HATES HER!!! So could you please...DON'T WORSE THINGS UP???!!!" Paps seem to be sorry and a little scared of Sans. "I'm...going to work...see you later...Sans..." Paps trys to takes Mettaton's hand but he refuses to go with Paps so he just walks away. "Sorry sweetheart. Sometimes Papy is like that...~" Suddendly Mettaton pics you up and rub noses with you. "Don't need to cry sweetheart. We will always be here for you~" Mettafell smiles. You smile back. "Grr...I wish I was taller than her..." "Whatcha said sweetie?~" Mettaton says. "N-nothin'..." He says lookig to the side a little bit angry. "Pff. But darlin'~ You ARE taller than her, hah hah" Mtt says putting you down. "I never noticed-" You run towards him and you hug him. "Wha- Kid?" You look up at him putting both your hands on his chest. "T-thank you..." "For what?" "P-protecting me...Ya know...Nobody ever did that for me..." "Oh- Heh heh... I would do everything for my Cute Little Warrior Fire Princess~" He says kindly smiling. Mettaton leaves. "Well... We need to go back to Nightmare's castle" Fell say worried. "Why...?" "You..." "HOLY SHIT ME AND HORROR ARE SUPPOSE TO COOK TODAY!!!" "Are you worried about the lunch or...Horror being your partner?" "B-both..."

At The Castle's Kitchen...

You and Horror are tryng to cook spaghetti. Suddendly Horror trys to bite you while you are in your human form. You are faster than him, you puch him on his stomach, It hurt him so much that he fells. "Oh my God! Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorryyyy!!!" You say helping him up. "No no no...I'M sorry. I souldn't try to bite you... But I couldn't resist. Your skin is so shiny and smooth that you look like an apple pie" Horror says In a creepy way. "Is that a compliment?" You ask looking...a little scared. "Whatcha think It is?" He looks at you witha creepy look. "I-i'll take it as a compliment..." You say taking the plates and heading to the living room.

At Night...

Everyone are going to their rooms but then Dust silently calls you to his room. You look to the sides thinking he is calling another person. You enter his room. "What do you want Dust-" He locks the door. "Listen what I going to show and tell you will PROMISSED that you will tell ANYBODY about this ALRIGHT" "Y-yes sir" "Great...Paps...You can stop hiding" Phantom Paps apears. "Hello human!!! It's a plesure to meet you" "Oh! S-same!" "Sans...You didn't needed to take her in like that you know?" Paps say a little shy. "Ugh...Anyway..."

Sometime later... 

"(Y/n)..." Dust says softly. "What?" "I want to reveal something to you...Every Sans hide a secret..." Dust says looking serious. "What do you mean?" "Everyone has a little secret. Dirty or not. You might have discovered some of their secrets but...I'm going to tell you some of their deepest secretes and the dirtyest. Error started to like chocolate because Ink stole a little bit of Underfell, Swapfell has already worn Blue's clothes before and Nightmare almost killed him, Cross likes to sing stupid romantic songs in the bathroom, Killer is a complete weeb, Fell...he is a sweet skeleton when you're a girl, Horror almost killed his Papyrus by accident and then he was traumatized. Nightmare...he is a lost case...As his name he is the purest incarnation of darkness...But I believe that deep down he is just a depressive skeleton that discounts his unhappiness in others " Dust says. "And...You...? " " Well..." Dust says quite hiding something. "Sometimes he talks to himself and he blames me" Papyrus says. "HEY !!!" Dust get angry. "HAH HAH HAH HAH" You both talk until It's late.

----------------------------

993 words...Wow that was short. Well...see ya!

666 word: Horror (Oh no...)