Day 1-The Training Begins

You wake up still a little sleepy but awake, you heard a knock on the door "May I enter in?" You hear a kind voice that sound grumpy at the same time, you think that is Swapfell. You wanna checkout. "Yes!" He enters in so carefully that he looks shy. "Mornin'" Fell says to you. "Oh!" You were wrong. "Good mornin' Fell!" "Well I just wanted to ask if you want to have breakfast with us" You get surprised with the question. "Yes, I do" You say back. "Alright we're gonna wait you in the dining room" He says smiling to you. "'kay" You say. "Also...cute pajamas" You look down to your clothes and you look back at Fell "T-thank you!" He closes the door after you talk. You get up and go to your wardrobe and take the edgyest clothes you have.

In the dining room... 

"Why is she taking so long!?" Nightmare says a little impatient. "Hello guys~" You say tryng to be sexy(the song bellow is to be together to your entry).You are wearing a black t-shirt with a red-eyed cat (I have this t-shirt in real life (-w-)) with a leather jacket with burnt yellow fur on the hood, at the bottom, you are wearing very tight riped jeans that ends in the middle of your shin and you're also wearing a black and white All-stars

They are all staring at you looking in love. Dust is looking you straight in the eye, Killer is noticing your delicate hands and probably imagining a knife being held by them, Cross is admiring your clothes and thinking how badass you look, Horror is looking at you your legs for some strange reason, Swapfell likes how sharp your canines are, Error is looking at your chest and you don't know if is because your soul is here or beacuse of your boobs, Fell's eyes are traveling between your chests and the spike collar you are wearing and Nightmare are looking you up and down impressed by your body. 

Nightmare snap himself out of It and he tries to get off topic. "Ahem, y-you can sit w-wherever you want" You look around, all of they seem to be hostile, but you choose to sit between Killer and Error. The breakfast is eggs and bacon, you didn't knew that they could cook so well. You feel a little strange because everyone there is a boy. You take the knife and you notice that Killer is looking at your hand and when you look at him, he pretends that he wasn't looking. 

"Something wrong, (Y/n)?" Nightmare says . "N-no! It's just...I was used to eat alone all the meals of the day" "S0 y0u l1v3 al0n3 0r wHaT?"Error ask. "Yes, after my parents died, everyone was afraid of the monster that I could be and blamed me for killing my mom..." "And you didn't?" Dust asks entering the conversation. "OF COURSE NOT!" You yell at him getting up from your chair. He gets impressed and a little scared at the same time. You realize that there is a tear running down your eye, you sit down and look at your empty plate, sad. Dust feels sorry about you.

Everything was quiet until you listen to a sound comming from your side, you look and you see Killer standing up. He asks you to stand up, you stand up. Still sad and don't knowing what's going on, you just do what they say because, you don't wanna die. Everybody is questioning what Killer is going to do. "(Y/n) I know that's a little strange for someone like me to want to do this but...you get what you fucking deserve!" He hugs you really tight, so tight that you can feel the heat of his soul, you blush, the other sanses get confused, you ask. "Wha-why do you...do that?" You ask still sobbing a little. "I just can't see you sad like this...your scared face is cute but your smile is even more cute, common smile!" You blush even more. You try to do the kindest smile you can. "See? This is what i want to see! You're cute and beautiful and I don't want to see you cry anymore, okay?" "O-okay" You stop cryng, his words here so kind that you still can't believe that It's came from him. 

After all that...

"Okay, (Y/n) you're gonna start and finish your training today" Nightmare says casually "WHAT!? HOW!?" Your face is literally saying WTF. "Simple, each part of the training is gonna be in each one hour with none stops, you can do It riight?~" He says waiting for you to say no. You are scared but you say yes. "Ok. So, first Killer and Horror will teach you how to use weapons, Error will teach how to open portals to other universes ,Error, Dust, Fell, Swapfell, Cross and me will teach you magic and in the end then Cross will teach you how to summon magic weapons" "Okay"