Chapter 3 - 11 Years Old - 16 Years Old

11 Years Old

At Eleven years old I was helping Bonnie explore her magic freely while also working on my Electricity Abilities.

During one said practice Bonnie accidentally set the sign of wickery bridge on fire. I'll admit I was surprised.

"Hey Bon?" I ask her curiously.

She looks at me and tilts her head "yeah?"

"Would you mind setting the whole bridge on fire?"

Bonnie blinks at me and frowns, after a minute or so she just shrugs and focuses before whispering the spell.

"We should've brought s'mores." I tell her with a smirk causing her to smirk back at me in amusement.

"To bad Jeremy wasn't here, he has always liked bonfires." Bonnie says with a grin.

"Ah, Bonnie the Hellian."

"I suppose I'll light them on fire and you'll electrocute them?"

"Damn right"  I tell her with a wink. "Hey Bon, do you think you could throw fire from the palm of your hand?"

"I'd have to practice. I think one of grams books talk about people who can do that."

"I imagine that will come in handy during junior year." I tell her as we sit down on a bench not far from the burning bridge and the sign.

"Can you tell me what you know?" Bonnie asks me curiously.

"Yeah, you'll need to know anyways." I say with a sigh as I lay my head on her shoulder. "I died once. . I was 32 and god this sounds crazy you know? I remember watching a story called The Vampire Diaries . .mostly because I was bored. I know that if we were best friends with Elena we wouldn't really get to find our happiness but she would, even though we'd give up everything for her."

Bonnie doesn't interrupt.

"You would lose your grams, Caroline wasn't struck by lightening but she was used by a vampire. It was never clear if he used her body for his pleasure or just her blood to feed. You hated her when she was turned into a vampire but with Elena you supported her. We lose the people we love often, eventually I lose my mother and Jeremy continuously dies for some reason or another."

"It sounds impossible." Bonnie says with a frown.

"Yeah, yeah it does."I agree. We remain silent for awhile.

"I won't let your Grams die or allow you to be used." I promise her.

"And I won't abandon you if you get turned or let you be used either."

—————————————————————
13 Years Old

Bonnie and Elena do not talk to each other. They sneer, they glare and occasionally they yell loudly at each other but they do not just talk.

Now, I'm not sure if that means that Elena is going to die within a month of the Salvatore's arrival or if that means that we'll hopefully be left out of any of it.

—————————————
3rd POV

He knows he shouldn't keep coming back to see the girl with lightening scars on her body but as she grows he knows there's a story there.

Unfortunately after she and her friend began burning the bridge and the sign he wasn't able to stay to try to chat. For him it's almost like a sense and he just knows that she's in the woods.

The paranoid part do him wants to suspect her but. . .but in a lot of ways he can also feel that she's not really a threat to him, not unless he makes the little girl one.

Would she be a dangerous threat to him if he pushes? He doesn't know, he knows she seems to have control over electricity which is odd in and of itself.

Her friend will be powerful too. For now he'll just make sure that she survives into adult hood. He already as a warlock working on creating protective items for her and her witchy friend.

—————————————————
15 Years Old

Bonnie's grandma gave us some protective jewelry a few days ago, her pieces are made from pretty Amethysts and mine are made from beautiful Sapphires.

Although, her Grams seemed really awkward about it as if she couldn't believe she was doing it in the first place. I wonder what that was about?

We're freshmen this year and have such agreed to try to stay out of sight when it comes to the going on's of Elena Gilbert. Though Jeremy still meets up with us on occasion and Matt always seems torn between trying to be our friend and following Elena around.

Now Tyler. . Tyler I will admit that I have mixed feelings about. He can be a total jerk but he's also terribly funny and can be incredibly sweet. Though if I can get away with it I will be electrocuting his abusive asshole of a father.

——————————————————
16 Years Old

It was pouring rain out, the sky's were dark and lightning was continuously flashing across the sky the thunder was rumbling and as I watch the sky in the pouring rain I can't help but feel at home.

Perhaps it's because my mother in this life isn't much of one or maybe it's simply because even in my last life I adored it.

"You shouldn't be standing in the rain love." I hear from behind me, I turn curiously and see Klaus standing there with his head tilted curiously.

"Maybe not" I agree as I look back up at the sky with a small smile "But part of it feels like being home. Have you ever danced in the rain?"

"No, I don't do such childish things." He tells me.

I just shrug and I lay down happily looking up at the flashing sky "then perhaps you should try just laying in it sir."

"Niklaus, you can call me Niklaus." He says as he looks at me on the floor and sighs before copying me and laying down.

I hum in response as the thunderstorm lulls me to sleep.

—————————————————————
3rd POV

Niklaus watches as the girl beside him falls asleep to the sound of the storm around them. She made no attempt to act like she knows him and she didn't give him her name though he gave her his.

He looks back up at the stormy sky and then back at the young girl who has drifted to sleep beside him, the big and scary hybrid.

Though she doesn't know that and perhaps she would've ran if he had showed her his fangs. With a sigh he carefully picks up the girl beside him and takes her to the Old Bennett witches house.

He shifts the female in his arms so that he can knock without dropping her.

When Miss Sheila opens her door she looks at him and then back to Caroline. "Did you hurt her?" She asks him sounding almost terrified.

Klaus withholds the urge to roll his eyes at the old lady and he answers irritably "Of course not, I've been looking out for her. I've been avoiding digging into her private life and I would prefer the young lady safe."

"So you're dropping her off?" Miss Sheila asks with a frown and then she sighs, she does like the young lady.

"May I lay her on your couch?" Klaus asks courteously.

"I have no way of knowing if you will try to attack my family in the future."

"As long as you don't go against me I won't go against you. I have made sure to provide protection for your granddaughter as well."

"Yes, I'm well aware. That does not however tell me if you will harm my granddaughter or her." Miss Sheila says while gesturing to the young lady in his arms.

"Well, in this case I mean no harm."

She looks at him a long moment and sighs, then she opens the door wide. ."come in Mr. Mikaelson."

"Thank you." He mumbles to her with a small smirk.

She really hopes she didn't make a mistake by trusting him.