Chapter 4 - The Begining.

Forbes Residence.

The pilot episode technically begins today, but there's some major differences already. Both Gilbert parents are currently alive, Bonnie isn't going to pick up Elena, me and Bonnie are not cheerleaders.

Also, Niklaus has been hanging around lately too. Which means I wouldn't be surprised if he already knows about Elena being the doppelgänger.

Then there's the fact that the only Gilbert we usually come into contact with is Jeremy, who occasionally smokes now I guess but other then that at least he's not a drug addict.

Things will be different, we're not going to get involved and if they try to make us then I'll electrocute them and Bonnie can set them on fire or something. I hear Bonnie's car pull up to my house.

Lifting my bag up over my shoulder I make my way to the door and again I see that my mother isn't home, not much of a surprise though.

"Hiya Bonnie!" I say happily as I get into her car. "Excited for Junior Year?"

She wrinkles her nose "Not really, I don't want to light anyone on fire. . Ew"

I chuckle in amusement as I put my seatbelt on. "Yeah, I doubt that it'd smell very appealing."

On The Road

"Are we picking Jeremy up?" I ask her curiously as she pulls out of the driveway.

"Yup and from the way he sounded last night his family is pretty happy about that."

"At least his parents like us right?" I say jokingly as she drives to the Gilbert's home.

"They just don't want Vicki to get into his head. Apparently she's been trying to hang out with him."

"Ohhh" I mutter, yeah, that makes sense. "I can't wait until we graduate. Wanna open a strip joint, just for fun?" I ask her as we pull up to the Gilbert place.

She chuckles and glances at me as she parks the car and honks the horn, a smirk on her face "Will we own it or work it?"

"Both of course." I tell her with a wink causing her to chuckle in amusement.

Jeremy walks out of his house looking incredibly annoyed and gets into the back of Bonnies car "Elena is getting on my last nerve, at least Aunt Jenna gets it."

"You're Aunt Jenna is staying over?"

"Yeah. Apparently she's had some housing issues or something." Jeremy mutters with a frown.

"Your Aunt was always one of my favorite people." I mutter with a small laugh of amusement.

"She did say you were her favorite rascal to babysit too." Jeremy says with a small laugh. "I still think your marks from the lightening are pretty cool. It looks like a tattoo."

I glance back at him as Bonnie drives "perhaps I'm just super cool!" I tell him playfully. "But yeah, they look kind of awesome."

"They are awesome." Bonnie says with a wink. "So are you excited to be a sophomore this year Jere?"

"Eh, not really, it's still more school right? So I figure I'll just pass my classes. I'm not even sure what I want to do yet."

"You and me both kid, I'm thinking if all else's fails I'll own a strip joint or become a stripper."

"I kind of want to open a bar." Bonnie says.

I hum in response and glance at Bonnie "maybe we can do both?"

"Hey, it works. I'll just be the bouncer." Jeremy says with a small chuckle.

"I can see it now, the three of us will co-own a Bar & Strip joint in the future." I say dreamily.