Chapter 5 - Comets and Niklaus

Mystic Grill

It was the weekend now and the night of the comet. Bonnie and I were sitting at one of the tables going over our plans in vague whispers and with weird Twilight references.

"So, when the Volturi arrive are we just going to let Edward, Bella and Jacob handle it or do we plan on dealing with it ourselves?" Bonnie asks me curiously.

I hum in response as I put my hands under my chin and my elbows on top of the table in thought. "Well, I think that if we stay out of the twilight drama that would help us out. We both know that the Volturi won't be here to make friends anyways."

"Who won't be here to make some friends love?"

I sit up quickly and turn my head only to see Klaus looking at me curiously, a small smirk on his face. My face scrunches up in confusion as I tilt my head up towards him.

"Niklaus." I say in surprise as I nod my head at him.

His smirk widens then as he moves to sit beside me, I slide down the booth a little so that he has room to sit down.

"Now, I don't believe I got your name." He says to me, his mouth twitching as he tries not to smirk some more.

Bonnie clears her throat and looks at him with a raised eyebrow as his smirk broadens. He turns back to me as I look at him in confusion.

Tilting my head to the side and I frown at him curiously "Why are you here?"

"How about you give me your name first love and then I'll tell you?"

"Or I could not do that." I suggest as Stefan and Elena walk into the Grill giggling together.

When Niklaus sees them his brow scrunches up in thought. Bonnie huffs in annoyance as she crosses her arms over her chest then.

"Are you interested in Elena?" Bonnie asks him curiously, her eyes scrunched up in confusion.

"Is that her name?" He asks with a hum "She reminds of someone I know, Katerina."

When Stefan turns his head towards us and and his eyes narrow in confusion as he stares at us for a while before he turns back towards Elena, almost reluctantly. Taking a sip of my water I see that Niklaus looks torn between something. My guess? He's torn between going over there and kidnapping her or going to have a chat with Stef.

I see Nik's hand move, almost as if he's going to get up but then he sighs and hand relaxes. "Are you okay?" I ask him as I try to hide my amusement.

To be honest I expected him to go over there and just kidnap her. But, I suppose it's a good thing he's not doing that? Maybe. .?

"Yes, I'm just thinking. Now can I have your name?" He asks me, that irresistible smirk on his face.

I scoot towards him in the booth and I put my mouth near his ear, slowly I move my hand to his knee and I move myself so that I'm sitting on him. My legs rest around his hips and my hands are on the back of the booth.

Turning my head so that I'm looking him in the eyes briefly, I see him smiling. I bring my mouth back near his ear as his hands rest on my waist.

"Not yet." I whisper to him playfully causing him to chuckle, when I go to stand his arms wrap around my waist snuggly.

I feel his hot breathe on my ear making me shudder as he whispers back huskily "Soon love, soon."

Looking into his eyes I bit my lip as he looks into my eyes, then he removes his arms from my waist. As I go to stand his hands rest on my hips, preventing me from falling over.