4.

***

"Don't be afraid of the ice! It's something you need for skating so you better be on good terms with it

"Don't be afraid of the ice! It's something you need for skating so you better be on good terms with it."

***

"And then he said that if I paid as much attention to his lecture as to my phone maybe I wouldn't have gotten satisfactory for my last exam. It was so humiliating. And I just wanted to turn off the alarm. Everyone was laughing at me." Jimin hid his face behind his tiny palms as the three of them walked inside the ice rink.

"It wasn't that bad," Taehyung tried to cheer him up but all he got was a glare from Jimin.

"You laughed too!"

"Yes, but only because you looked so terrified. It was funny," Taehyung laughed again as he recalled the memory.

It's been three days since Jin kissed Namjoon on their date. Sadly, in the last days, the elder was too busy with work, he had to do overtime at the company. When he finally could go home, it was near midnight. His biggest problem was that this way he couldn't visit the younger at the ice rink.

They texted, but Jin missed seeing Namjoon's face. So he was overly disappointed when he saw that it wasn't Namjoon who sat behind the counter this time.

It was another guy with messy platinum hair. His eyes were closed as he rocked his head on the rhythm of the music coming from his headphone. Jin came here multiple times already but he has never seen this guy before.

Because he didn't notice they were there, Jin gently knocked on the counter. The guy still didn't open his eyes so Jin lifted the headphone up from his head.

"Hey!" The man looked at Jin angrily. He stood up to get it back but Jin held it up high. The guy was a lot shorter than him, he couldn't reach it. "Yah, you punk! Give it back!"

"Where's Namjoon?" Jin got straight to the point, still holding the headphone in the air.

"He took a day off." The guy jumped up and grabbed his headphone. He was just about to put it back when Jin stopped him again. "What?"

"My brother and his friend want to rent skates."

The blonde looked at the two boys next to Jin. He groaned before asking for their shoe size and going back to find skates for them. He's not going to be the worker of the month, Jin thought.

When the guy returned with two pair of skates he groaned again. This time though, it wasn't because of Jin. "It's you again!"

Jin followed his gaze and turned around to be faced with a pair of black doe eyes. A boy was standing behind them. He wasn't just any boy, Jin recognized him. He was the same boy who once argued with Namjoon. He was also the same boy who regularly came here just like Taehyung and Jimin.