7.

***

"If I had never been a skater

"If I had never been a skater... I probably would never have met you."

***

"Higher! Higher!" Coach Jung yelled, waving his hand in the air, mimicking Namjoon to jump bigger. "This is what you call higher? My 70-year-old grandma jumps higher than that! I'm not letting you go home until you show me a proper Axel."

Namjoon, who was trying to reach the right height according to Hoseok, almost spat out his lungs after the last jump. That was his tenth try but Coach Jung was still unsatisfied.

"Don't worry, Hyung! I think you were awsom-auch!" Coach Jung smacked the back of Jungkook's head.

"Don't encourage him! He will believe you in the end."

Lately, Jin got the chance to watch Namjoon's training. At first, he truly felt lucky. He could finally stare at the boy openly, he didn't need to hide anymore. However, after a few times, he realized it wasn't something enjoyable to watch.

Coach Jung was a sadist who liked to push his skaters to their limits. Or at least, he liked to do it with Namjoon. Jin had no idea about Jungkook.

The weird thing about Jung Hoseok was that outside of the rink he was the sweetest guy Jin has ever had a chance to meet. He was the pure definition of sunshine. He was all cheerful and smiley. But once he was on the rink, he transformed into a figure skating maniac, maximalist monster.

At the first time, he had no idea about his split personality, so when he told off Namjoon because of his mistakes, Jin - being the protective boyfriend he was - stood up for Namjoon. It was a bad idea. Hoseok sentenced not only Namjoon but Seokjin as well to three laps of frog jumping as a punishment for daring to talk back. And on top of all, he even forbade Jin to have sex with Namjoon, thinking that it would limit the boy's physical fitness the next day. After that Jin wasn't only tired but embarrassed as well.

Since then, he learnt to shut his mouth.

"Again!" Coach Jung's voice echoed through the rink.

Namjoon jumped up again, reaching the proper height, he even managed to spin three times, just like Hoseok asked him to, but he couldn't land on his feet. He lost his balance and arrived on his butt, panting heavily.

Coach Jung sighed in disappointment. "AGAIN!"

Without a single complaint, Namjoon stood up and tried again.

Jin found the boy's commitment impressive. As for Jin, he probably would have given up or shouted back to Coach Jung a long time ago to come up with a simpler choreography. Namjoon was different, though. He was strong. He was able to fight till the end to get what wanted. It gave Jin a lot of strength.

It was already late when Coach Jung finally decided to let Namjoon go home. Not because he had managed to meet Hoseok's expectations. The reason was Jungkook who was already asleep, crouching on the bench.