6.

***

"The only thing I've ever been good at was skating

"The only thing I've ever been good at was skating."

***

"And what a magnificent triple axel we could see!" The reporter said in the video. "And here comes the combination jump. A triple salchow, a double toe loop! Perfect! I think we can all agree that Kim Namjoon is the true prince of figure skating. Look at that back camel spin! We can't find a single fault in it."

Jin stopped the video when it was showing Namjoon's sweat-soaked face. 

Namjoon still didn't call him. Not a single text came from him.

Of course, he doesn't want to talk to me. No one likes to be told what to do with their life, he thought. He sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair and pulled his locks in frustration. He wanted to see the younger so badly, but he also didn't want to push him too much. He already did enough.

"There must be something wrong with me," Jin said to himself. He purposely destroyed another relationship.  

"Hyung?" Taehyung's deep voice sounded from behind Jin. His brother carefully peeked inside the room, not leaving the doorstep. "Mom and Dad are asking when you will be going home."

"Even my parents don't want me!" Jin truly felt unwanted. 

"They are expecting guests for the weekend so..." Taehyung said softy, certainly uncomfortable in the situation.

"Yes, I got it. I'll go home tomorrow." Jin stood up from his desk and turned to look at his brother. In the last two weeks, Taehyung tried to cheer him up. He wasn't successful but he tried at least. Without knowing the actual reason why Jin was so upset, it was impossible for Taehyung to help him.

"Sorry, Hyung."

Taehyung moved away from the door, leaving Jin alone again. He looked at his monitor which still had Namjoon's face on it. Maybe it was time for Jin to let Namjoon go. If he hasn't given any sign until now, he won't in the future either.

He closed his laptop and moved to his closet to pack his things. He was a grown-up adult. His parents were right. He needs to go back to his life, to his apartment.

"Seokjin, sweetie!" His mother screamed from downstairs. "There's someone here. He said he has something to tell you."

Namjoon. The first thing that ran through his mind. However, Namjoon didn't even know where Jin lived, why would he know where his parents' house was?

He lazily went down, not having the slightest idea who it could be.

He was not mistaken. In the entrance, the one and only Kim Namjoon stomped awkwardly. Jin froze on the middle of the stairs. At first, he thought he was just imagining. He thought that he watched Namjoon's videos so much that he started to hallucinate about him.