"My brother, Really!"

Chapter two:

The two originals and the werewolf are inside a burial vault, the only source of light being the numerous candles that are lit on the walls around them.

"So, Hayley, My brother really! Could've been with someone else say Tyler." Kai exclaimed in a jokey manner, while Elijah looked between the two in confusion. To him they seem very close, and Kai doesn't socialise much unless it leads to a human dying afterwards.

"You two know each other?" Elijah asked, waiting for either of the two to explain how they do.

"We met when she was helping Tyler unsire all Klaus's Hybrid, very funny Hayley going against him" Kai explained for the two of them, a chuckle leaving his lips as he remembered catching them trying to help the last three hybrids. "Hayley this is Elijah, the Noble one," He introduced his brother to the girl he became friends with, "Elijah, Hayley" doing the same to Elijah.

"So, have they been holding you here against your will?" Elijah asked as Kai leaned back on the wall, observing the two. Kai blocking out there coverstation as he thought about when they were back in Mystic Falls. He looked down to see a ring on his finger that his twin got him, twisting it around on his finger.

His focus was bought back onto the two talking when he heard Hayley exclaimed "...Vampires are dead. They can't have children!" She pointed out.

"Perhaps if you knew my brother's story, it might explain how this is possible. Here, if i may." Elijah reached his hand out to lay it on Hayley temple, only for her recoil. Wary of what he was doing.

"What are you doing?" Hayley voiced out looking at Elijah then swiftly averting her eyes to kai.

"Relax, Hayley, my brother will not harm you, he'll just show you something, that I assume help bring light to your current situation." Kai explained to the werewolf in hopes to calm her down.

Hayley nodded her head, showing she trusted them enough, allowing Elijah to touch her head. Glad that Hayley had shown some sort of trust in him, he listened as Elijah explained it all.

"In the beginning, our family was human...."

---------------

(FLASHBACK)

"Come Henrik. Our brothers are fighting again." Young Rebekah beamed to their youngest brother, running past a Kol and Kai fighting about god knows what, towards the older brothers.

The two Siblings arrived just as Niklaus gained the upper hand and bested Elijah by cutting his sword holster followed by swiftly pointing his weapon to his older brother.

The pair smiled at each other when the Twins came running, "Our turn!" They exclaimed at the same time, turning to each other a glaring while the rest laughed at the two finding the 'Twin act' as they liked to say funny.

"Although our mother dabbled in the dark arts, we were actually just a family trying to survive in a time when it was quite difficult to do so. And, for better or worse, we were happy."

"That is, however, until one night, our youngest brother was killed by our village's greatest threat."