"We made a deal."

Chapter Seven:

Kai stood leaning against the wall next to the double doors listening to the plan that his siblings have created between them without involving him. To say he was pissed he was being left out of it again, was an understatement. The dirty blonde original just couldn't wait to get his twin back and leave his wretched family behind but then he thought of the brunette wolf that was stood behind the door ease dropping and he wasn't to sure if he'd be able to leave.

"Are you out of your mind?" Sophie asked, looking at the siblings as if they were idiots. "No way."

"It's very simple." Rebekah replied, pacing back and forth slowly. "We need you to perform a teeny, tiny locator spell to help us find our brother."

"Witches who practice magic in this town get caught," Sophie stated, looking down her hands. "and they get killed."

"Yes, about that." Klaus finally cut in, bringing all the attention onto him. "It seems you left out a crucial detail when we made our deal-" He made his way around the chairs, smirking at the Deveraux witch. "Marcel's secret weapon, the way he knows when a witch is using magic."

"Girl about yay high," Rebekah began explaining, lifting her arm up. "cute as a button, anger issues."

Kai looked between his two siblings in confusion, wondering when the hell she encountered a young witch. Though when he thought about he wasn't about the mansion at all the night prior, nor was he there early in the morning either. He was coming up with a plan of his own which also involved a witch and now hearing their plan, his just became a whole lot easier than before.

Sophie looked at the blonde female, her lip quivering, shock written all across her face. "Davina? Where have you seen her?"

"I don't know." Rebekah sighed in annoyance. "The little brat erased my memory right after she threw me out a window with her bloody mind."

Kai decided to finally speak up, he really needed Sophie to agree to his siblings plan. "Let me cut in here. Davina has dear old Elijah. You pesky witches want to get Davina away from Marcellus. And none of us know where he's keeping her, therefore we need to use magic."

The two Mikaelsons looked over at their brother suspiciously, up until now he has just gone along with them but now he looked as if he actually wanted Sophie to agree to their plan.

Sophie just looked at Kai as if he was an idiot, like he didn't just hear her tell them she could die. "Davina would sense it."

"Unless, of course, another witch - say, a traitor to the cause," Rebekah replied, making Klaus switch his attention from Kai to his sister. "for example - was to perform much more powerful magic at the same time. That would create a smokescreen, concealing your very small spell from Davina."

Sophie shook her head, not believing they thought she'd let something happen to a fellow witch. "Katie doesn't deserve to die."

Klaus angrily slams his hands on the coffee table in reply before standing up. "Sophie Deveraux." He began, walking around to sit on the table in front of her. "You're in no position to be so principled. You can't win a war without a few strategic losses, no matter how regrettable they may be. How many times have the vampires been one step ahead, known something they shouldn't? Your sister, executed in the public square for practicing magic," Klaus continued, manipulating Sophie as much as he could. "who knew she'd be caught? Did she even attempt to flee?"