"You've changed."

Chapter six:

The three siblings were in stood in the foyer talking.

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me." Rebekah complained to her elder brother, Niklaus. "You know how much I love to set things on fire!"

"Was I suppose to leave them in the front yard to rot?" Klaus replied, smirking at her. "Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child."

Kai rolled his eyes at his siblings behaviour, completely done with having to be around them. "Oh, I am so moved by your new-found sense of fatherly duties towards the werewolf carrying hybrid bun in her oven." He said, only receiving a sarcastic chuckle back from Klaus.

Hayley made her way over to the siblings, joining into the conversation that she had only heard half of, still carrying the journal she was reading earlier. "The werewolf would like to know what the plan is."

"Well, that depends-" Klaus began, smirking towards Hayley. "-what plan you mean, love. My plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world." The hybrid didn't included Kai, having know not much of his brother. They never had a connection like he did with Elijah and Rebekah.

Rebekah smiles sarcastically at her brother, reaching over to take a pencil from the desk and throws it at Klaus. Said man catches it easily before it embed itself into him.

Hayley sighs at the sibling banter. "The plan to rescue Elijah. You know, the good brother?" Kai jokingly pulled a face of offense at the werewolf, having done nothing to be classed as anything but a good brother so far. "The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back?"

"In the front, if we're being specific." Klaus replied, waving the pencil - that had recently thrown at him - around.

"You three said that you would get him back." The werewolf snapped back. "So is there a plan, or what?"

"Okay." Klaus sighed, walking towards the desk. "Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy- he's my friend." He said shrugging, sitting down into the chair. "Albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless." Klaus pointed over in Kai's direction, encouraging his brother to continue for him.

Kai moved around the girls, resting on the edge of the desk. "Secondly, He daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust, I having not been seen yet showed no threat to Marcellus." He explained, spitting out Marcel's name like it was acid on his tongue. "If he had known he would have placed our brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, he certainly would have weighed his options better." Kai finished, giving his brother a harsh glare when thinking that Klaus would've daggered him too if he was seen by Marcel.

"And thirdly," Klaus continued ignoring his brother gaze. "Sister, please."

"And thirdly," Rebekah piped up, turning to face Hayley. "the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back."

Hayley looked between the three Mikaelson's shocked and confused at the simple plan that more than likely would not work. "That's...that's not the whole plan, is it?"