three

! Kim
"What the fuck ?" I heard John B say.

"Shush man" JJ whispered , I decided to keep my eyes closed and eavesdrop on the two.

"Are you two friends now ? Or .. Did it happen again ? Really man on my couch ? Couldn't you have-" John B started and I had to fight my laughter.

"No ! No ! We're not even friends jeez , I just didn't wanna sleep on the hard couch" JJ defended himself , I stretched and opened my eyes slowly.

"Lovely timing , she's awake , now get off of me" He said.

"Fuck off , I was here first" I mumbled pulling the blanket around me tighter.

"Cant , I got polio I can't walk" He said and John B walked out , it was probably too early for him to listen to our arguements.

"Don't be so dramatic , now get out and help John B" I hummed.

"You just love being in bed with me" He grumbled as he threw on a pair of shorts he picked up from the floor.

"It's a couch" I frowned.

"Still love it" He said walking outside before I had a chance to deny it.

"loser"

I lay there for a few minutes before deciding to check the damage that Agatha had done. I checked my phone to see if I had any texts from my mom.

"Shit !" I cursed before getting off the couch quickly. "John B , do we have service ?" I asked even though I knew the answer , he shook his head. "I've gotta go , pick me up later though okay ? I'll meet you at the pier at three" I said and he nodded before I took off.

I ran most of the way home because I knew my mother would be worried and I didn't have long until I was meeting John B at the pier anyway.

"Hey ! You're home early" My dad said as I walked into the house. "Moms gone out , how come youre home ?"

"Just letting you guys know I'm okay , the power lines are down in the cut" I said and he nodded.

"That makes sense , mom was calling you earlier , we've got the generators.. Whos shirt is that ? JJs ?" He asked grinning , my dad was convinced that JJ and I liked each other and that was why we argued so often.

"Maybe , but just because I had no clothes at John Bs" I answered and he winked as he drank from his whiskey.

"actually , wheres Cole ? I need to have a word with him" I said slightly angrily.

"Oh is he in trouble ?" He asked and I nodded gravely.

"Upstairs" He grinned , my dad loved when I got mad at Cole. our fights were never equal , him being two years older and having a slight advantage in the physical field , he was taller and hung out at the gym for fun. kook.

"He's with that Cameron boy" My dad rolled his eyes , he didn't mind Rafe but hated Ward Cameron , he just acted nice to him because he had businesses with him but he said he was too far up his own ass , always had been.

I nodded and stormed dramatically up the stairs.

"Kim ! What the fuck haven't you heard of knocking ?" He said turning around and moving in front of his desk.

"What the fuck are you two doing ?" I asked.

"None of your concern Karter" Rafe said from the chair Cole had in the corner.

"Why are you in my house more than I am ?" I asked , I was talking more so myself than him.

"Anyway dickheads , I'm here to tell you , people have told me things .. And I swear to god if I hear from another person that you two losers are talking about me , without me being there ? We're gonna have a serious problem , okay ?" I hissed.