twenty two

(i just can't help think of the taylor swift song whenever i read the word)
! Kim
"What the fuck is going on here ?" I asked

Cole was standing up next to Rafe who was standing directly across Kelce who was holding JJ in a chokehold , one of the other kooks stood close to me , not touching me because he knew my brother and Rafe or JJ would probably hurt him but he was still preventing me from entering the room fully.

"Aren't their outfits cute ?" JJ asked me his voice was strained from Kelce's iron grip.

"Super cute" I grinned mocking them

"Shut up" Rafe said rolling his eyes

"Very brave of you boys , five on one , usually it's like six or seven , proud of you" I said walking into the room.

"If you two could please stop talking , your brother here and I are trying to hit a ball , learn your etiquette my friends" Rafe said pretending to line up a ball.

"Rafe you know I find it so hot when you play golf" I teased , JJ snorted loudly causing Rafe to walk over to him and lean towards his face.

"Your face looks really bad JJ , starting to look like your dad a lot more" He taunted , I raised a hand to get JJ's attention , his eyes flickered over to meet mine and I mimicked spitting. JJ tried and failed to hide his smile as he spat into Rafe's eye. I put a hand over my mouth and doubled over with laughter.

"Oh shit !" He said. "You guys are just hilarious" He said dryly.

"Still love you" I said blowing a kiss at him.

"Yeah whatever , anyway-" He began but suddenly the lights started to flicker on and off.

"Gentlemen" A security guard said standing in the doorway , I coughed a little causing him to sigh. "And ladies" He said raising an eyebrow at me

"Thank you" I said pretending to bow while Kelce quickly shoved JJ from his grip closer to me and Rafe pretended to be looking elsewhere.

"Is there a problem ?" He asked.

JJ ran a hand through his hair and fixed his collar , which I had to admit , really suited him , like really suited him. "Oh ! Pardon me officer , no there's not an issue I just-"

I poked JJ in the side as our signal and he frowned looking down at me. "Officer actually , my friends here were just helping me" I said.

JJ nodded. "Uh yes we got a criminal trespass here" He said and the boys nodded.

"Yes sir thats correct" Rafe mumbled behind us.

"Beep ! Call it in right ?" He asked twirling a finger in the air.

"I mean he has no respect for the guests" I said shaking my head solemnly while simultaneously trying not to burst into a fit of laughter.

"Yes ! And I mean blatant disrespect for private property" He said counting on his fingers , I bit down on my lip and held my nose as I turned my back to the security guard to look at Rafe.

"Yeah I agree" He said meeting my gaze.

"But these ... young gentlemen -" JJ said fixing Kelce's crooked dickie-bow .

"Dont touch my shit" He said squaring up to the boy.

"- caught me sir and they were about to take me away , and that's what you should do ,escort me out of here" JJ finished holding up his hands.

"Later loser" I grinned winking as he was escorted out

"Alright , fix that tie son" JJ said flipping me off with one hand while messing with Kelce's tie again with the other.