Chapter 11 First Impressions

When Evie woke up from her nap, it was to JARVIS informing them that dinner was ready. Evie sat up and rubbed her eyes, "Mr. JARVIS, do you know where my Daddy is?"

**Yes, Miss Evie, he's in the training room with your uncle Loki and Captain Rogers. I have informed them that dinner is ready and they will be up shortly.**

"Thank you, Mr. JARVIS."

Evie got up and made her way to the elevator, and JARVIS took her to the penthouse where Pepper and Natasha were making dinner. The women made spaghetti with meatballs, garlic bread, and salad. For dessert, they made a chocolate cake. The elevator doors opened, and Evie came into the penthouse.

"Mmm, it smells good in here," Evie said with a smile.

"Thank you, Honey," Pepper said.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Why don't you help me set the table. I'll put the plates, and you put the silverware," Natasha suggested.

Evie nodded and grabbed the silverware from the drawer. She followed behind Natasha, who set down the plates and wine glasses, and Evie would put down a napkin and silverware. By the time they finished, Tony had come downstairs after taking a shower. He smiled at Evie and picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Hello there, lightning bug."

Evie giggled, "Hello, Tony."

"Are you ready for dinner?" Tony asked.

"Yes, oh, I forgot I need to take my vitamin. Let me go get it."

"I'll go with you, Mini Point Break."

Evie stared at Tony, confused but shrugged. She had heard Tony call her daddy that but she didn't know what it meant. She and Tony walked into the elevator and went back to Thor's floor. Evie went into the kitchen, and Tony followed her, "Can you get that bottle, please, Tony?" Evie said and pointed to the bottle on the shelf.

Tony took down the bottle and read the label. He took one vitamin out and then got a glass of water for Evie. She received her pill then drank the rest of the water, "Okay, let's go back."

They went back to the elevator and went back to the penthouse. By that time, everyone else had shown up. Thor beamed when he saw his daughter come in with Tony, "Where were you, Petal?"

"I was taking my medicine, Daddy."

Thor nodded and then helped Evie into the seat next to him. Evie was served a little bit of salad and spaghetti and meatballs and a slice of garlic bread, "Eat as much as you can, Evie," Thor told her.

"Yes, Daddy."

As soon as everyone was served, they began their meal. The adults had wine, while Pepper poured Evie some juice. They all sat around eating and drinking. Evie managed to eat all of her food and ask for seconds, which pleased Thor to no end. His little girl was beginning to get an appetite and was slowly putting on weight. After dinner, Pepper served them all chocolate cake and coffee, milk for Evie, and they had it in the living room where they decided to watch a movie.

As they were watching the movie, Thor and Loki suddenly felt a twinge. It was Heimdall calling them back to Asgard. Thor looked at Loki, "Did you feel that?"

"Yes, I did."

"Heimdall is calling both of us," Thor said.

"Daddy, I felt something weird just now," Evie told her father.

Thor smiled, "That would be Heimdall calling us to Asgard."

Evie's eyes widened, "We're going to Asgard?" Evie said apprehensively.