III

By the time I turned six you started being more violent than just scolding me. It was for my own good you said. You have to study like your brother. You started school you said .
The first week of school you kept me in to study over and over again even if I proved to you that I knew all of the alphabet or how to count until 100.
One day I run out of the door without you noticing so I could play with my friends. You brought me back home screaming and shouting at me about how I hadn't finished studying. That was the first time you slapped me. Oh boy , did I knew it wasn't going to be the last time.

Namjoon watched everything from his room. He couldn't understand why I wouldn't listen to you. He thought it was my mistake. I don't blame him though. You never showed him what you showed to me.

When mom came home that night you told her I fell while I was playing and that's why my cheek was bruised. She didn't question it. After all everyone knew how clumsy I was. I always had bruises and scratches from playing outside or accidentally hurting myself around the house. It wasn't something new to them. But to me it was. I cried a lot that night. My little mind at the time didn't understand that I wasn't at fault. Only if I could turn back time and save all those tears I wasted on you.