| 11 | Punching the Damn Clock ||

Hiding was over for him now. He was in the car on the way home, driving up the hills to his oceanside oasis. Just as predicted, he was exhausted. He earned his keep that day, some really great meetings. Morgan did an excellent job at taking notes as expected and he was able to have a follow-up meeting with Mark to share his thoughts and perspective on how to handle the case.

If he were allowed to stroke his own ego, he'd say he was a beast.

He smiled at that thought. Business deals in all their complexity were still fairly simple. All parties knew the rules, or at least they knew enough to come to the table. Everything was calculated even though it was cordial.

High stakes, but casual. Emotions were at their lowest and moral was at its highest.

Liam put the car keys on the hook and closed the door behind him. He loved being home, under typical circumstances, but as of late he felt anxious. He felt like he was walking on eggshells, walking into a trap.

It was quiet, as he was expecting it to be just after eleven. He tossed his luggage and briefcase in the office, then made his way to the kitchen while he loosened his tie. He smiled when he saw leftovers. He opened the top and the onslaught of flavors hit him in the face triggering his saliva glands.

He ate, took a shower and headed to bed. He pulled back the covers on his side of the bed but before he could get under the covers Frida's raspy voice stopped him.

"Penelope's waiting for you."

His chest fell even as his body came alive at the mention of the woman's name. Not good. "It's late. Tomorrow." He grumbled irritated with himself.

"No," Frida turned over to face him. "She's been waiting up for you. I told you a couple days ago we'd need you tonight."

He exhaled not in the mood for Frida at the moment. "It's one night, Frida. I'm tired. It's been a long week."

She turned back over so her back faced him but said nothing.

He pierced his lips feeling the conviction.

Fine! He shouted in his head.

He made his way down the hall, knocked on the door and opened it when he heard Penelope's soft reply inside.

The hostility he felt walking in disappeared when he saw her sitting up in the bed with the sheets covering her chest.

She was naked; he knew it. He could see her nipples poking through the cloth. His entire body started to react like muscle memory.

With a ravenous need he wanted the same thing he had last time, but he couldn't go that deep again. He pulled it up from the depths somewhere so that her first time, the memory of her first time, wouldn't be horrible. Maybe it was a bit of an ego thing too. Who wanted to be a bad lover? He didn't. Sex was something he took pride in, something he dug deep for. He didn't want it if it wasn't going to be deep. But then there was duty, or at least the guise of it. He wasn't certain how to deal with that and there was no time at the moment to figure it out.

"Are you coming to bed?" She wanted to know.

The lamps on both bed sides were lit as she waited with that doe-eyed look of innocents. He was tired, exhausted mostly from trying to avoid this moment in his head.

He removed the pajama pants as a reply.

He frowned trying to follow Frida's instructions. Punch the clock. It was time to punch the clock. Just do your duty. He coaxed himself.

He crawled in the bed and she laid back pulling the covers away exposing her nudity.

It made him falter.

Damn. He thought.

Duty. Do your duty. Don't invest too much. He nudged her legs open with his knee and his head swooped down to capture her nipple. They were so beautiful he did it before he could think twice about it.

She moaned and arch up toward him.

Lava started moving inside his body and his cock strained against his skin. His fingers found her sex and this time he moaned.

She was already wet.

He got lost in the moisture there, waiting, waiting for him. Had she been thinking about him? Had she been anticipating his arrival? Did she desire him?

Don't be stupid. He remarked. She was doing her duty too. She was ready because that's what needed to be done. You are just a means to an end. This was an exchange here. She wanted a baby, you had the other half necessary to make one.

It didn't seem to matter what his head told him his cock was tight, throbbing pushing against the barrier of his skin desperate to feel her moisture, desperate to be trapped inside her milky oasis, again. It recalled the events that transpired, those damn little things that stayed with him, got him through the last week. She was doing those things now, her fingers grazing over his skin. He tried not to notice it.

How could he be thinking these things? That shit was confusing him. He was confusing himself.

He delved his tongue in her mouth as he pushed his ready cock between her tight lower lips.

Fuck. He thought feeling the resistance then the brilliant heat and sensation as her walls gave way to his intrusion.

He grit his teeth trying to focus on what? He wasn't sure anymore.

In and out.

Out and give.

Push and pull.

Pull and hold.

Grasp and stroke.

He had to pull away. Her pouting moans were driving him on, driving his mind wild. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on his task, but her damn hands were distracting him. Stroking, touching, exploring his chest, his nipples, then she clasped his buttoxes and pressed him more firmly to her encouraging stronger thrusts.

Damn.

Don't look into her eyes. Don't look--

Shit.

He looked.

He was captivated by the dark orbs set in a laden look of passion. One of her hands was playing with her breast. The sight made him want to come instantly.

He turned away. He had to end this fast. He couldn't stay here. Because if he did, he'd go too deep. He couldn't do that again.

He avoided her lips and kissed her jaw instead holding her close so he couldn't be distracted. He increased his thrusts until he found an end.

He pulled out and despite wobbly legs, he stood and left the room. He didn't dare look back because he'd go back for seconds and that wasn't the job.

Fuck. He thought. What the hell was the damn job?

Ah yes, a baby.

|:|A/N|:|

I mean at this point what is going too deep? ;)

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW

thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next update.

-ALEX