| 14 | Better in the Morning ||

A pleasant smile pulled up the corners of Liam's lips even though his eyes were still closed. This was the same feeling he felt after the first time with Penelope.

One eye cracked open to catch the wee hours of the morning. Birds were rustling in the tree outside her window.

He frowned and looked around.

He was still in her room.

He paused when he caught sight of the woman lying on her stomach, with her massive hair all around her. He was surprised she didn't tie it up. She typically did, but he was happy she didn't. The covers looked like they lost the fight as her legs, arms and torso were free from them.

He grazed a finger along the smooth dark skin on her arm, then did the same for her leg.

She moaned and shifted a little bit.

The corner of his mouth lifted with mischievous intent. He moved his hand from the dip in her waist, over her hip and formed his fingers to her ass. He squeezed the pliable skin there before letting his finger dip from her ass to part her sex.

"Mmm," that was him as he nibbled his bottom lip. She was still moist.

He pulled her to him by the nape of her neck with his other hand and stroked her pussy until her heavy lids opened.

"Liam." She whispered before her eyes closed and she moaned. She rocked her hips which brought her body in contact with his igniting the dormant butterflies in his middle. He pulled her closer, loving her soft breasts pressed into his chest.

He grabbed her top leg and pulled it over his pulling her sex close to his own. His cock was ready before the damn birds started chirping as was its typical morning routine, only this time, different from so many mornings before, there was a tempting naked woman in arm's reach.

She reached down and grabbed his erection stroking him in a choppy way as she was still waking up. She rubbed the head of his cock between her lower lips before she pushed him inside. He flexed his hips to wedge himself the rest of the way in. Their sounds of desire mingled together a song of its own in the early morning.

He let his hands form from her waist over her butt and he squeezed her there pressing her closer so he could get deeper.

Her breath caught, and he felt it too when he got the proper angle. She let out a whining moan and bit her lower lip and her eyebrows pulled together.

He drove harder, faster, determined to keep that panting moan on her face. He grumbled as his approaching orgasm threatened his revier.

He cursed it, but it was no use doing such a thing. All good things had to come to an end. It was the cruel beauty of reality.

"You slept in there with her?"

He paused trying to wrap his mind around his wife's words. "Frida, not now." He grumbled pulling back the covers.

He fell back asleep still inside of Penelope. By the time he left her in a peaceful slumber the first rays of morning had penetrated the room's hazy darkness.

"I don't want you sleeping in there." Frida turned on her side facing away from him as if the conversation was done. He clenched his fist. He hated her dismissive ass behavior. It drove him bat shit crazy like he was her child or something.

"But you want this damn baby, don't you?"

She leaned back toward him. "Liam--"

"One minute you're bitching at me for not being around enough. Then when I'm around and am doing what you want, you have something else to say. Stop fucking micromanaging me, Frida!" He was too tired to care about her reaction. "I warned you. I told you what it might cost to get what you want, how you want it and you chose to ignore that warning. If you want this baby, from now on I'm going to fucking do this shit my way." He turned on his side facing away from her.

"Liam?" Her voice was soft, dangerous as it broke through the silence.

"Hmm?"

"What exactly do you think I want, dear husband?"

He frowned but dared not turn to face her. "I'm not in the mood for guessing games, Frida."

"Oh, come on." She cooed. The covers rustled and shifted as the woman moved under them then he felt her boney fingers stroke over his shoulders then glide around his waist. She secured herself against his back. "You already know the answer to this one. I promise." She nibbled his ear.

He grumbled because despite himself his ears were the most sensitive and the wicked woman knew that. He glanced back at her if only to get her away from his ear. Faint light from dawn flowed in through the gauzy curtains making Frida's brown eyes show clearly.

He exhaled examining her pretty pale skin, heart shaped lips and blazing red hair. "This baby." He grumbled in response.

The corner of her mouth lifted in a wicked way revealing the true woman that laid behind all the smiles and polite gestures. "I knew you were always smarter than you looked. Giving me my daughter, is the only thing I'm concerned about." She stroked down his face. "Whatever it takes for you to do that, fine by me."

It hurt.

Stung him to the core of his being even though he wasn't ignorant to her perspective before that moment. Things were never deep and passionate between them and he wasn't fool enough to think all of a sudden they would start to be. Strained though their relationship was, he still thought she cared for him. Maybe she did, in her Frida way.

He took care of his wife. He provided for her, tried to keep her happy, gave her everything she wanted, and this is where it landed him. He gave her whatever she wanted, when she wanted it because, well, because that was the easiest way. He'd been doing it for so long he hadn't really considered an alternative. He kept distance, but this whole thing with the baby, it was more than Frida had ever asked of him EVER! He'd never been this involved, this connected, invested. Sometimes he thought it was too much. Sometimes he thought he was in way over his head.

He turned away from his wife.

He didn't blame her. At first he did, but he was smarter now. This was his choice. He chose to honor his father's wishes and marry her instead of following his own path.

She kissed his cheek and moved away from him to settle back on her side of the bed. "Glad we rediscovered our understanding. Now," she said, pulling the blankets over her shoulders. "Take a shower. You smell like her."

He closed his eyes focusing on the menagerie of flavors that made up Penelope's scent. "No."

A pause. "Liam." It was a warning.

"Don't you dare chastise me. I'm not your child or your servant to be bossed around. I'm tired. I'll shower when I wake up."

He should have taken a shower right after, he thought about it, but he wouldn't be able to smell her on him now if he'd done that. He had his face buried in every nook and cranny of her soft, supple body. Her hair had a coconut smell, her skin a warmer almond scent, and her pussy... well underneath the fresh smell of her body wash, was her signature feminine musk that made him salivate at just the memory.

If he would have showered, then what bit of joy, what whisper of peace would he have to bring him into unconsciousness?

|:|A/N|:|

*Raises eyebrow* Um, sir, I'mma need you to wash your ass... maybe that's just me (and Frida). Is he ratchet for that?

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW here on insta,twitter,facebook, etc

See you in the next one,

-ALEX