1 - Let's Divorce

Taehyung and Inara have been married for 5 months now. They married not because they love each other but Taehyung's parents who really want to both of them get married. Their marriage's life is only written on papers. Even though they are not in love with each other, they seem to live like normal people (doing their own things) . There is no conflict between them but they are actually rare to talk to each other even walking out together. It's because of Taehyung's status as an idol. They also didn't sleep together. Only talk when they need, especially Taehyung. At the same time, Inara tried to get close to him and tried to make love for each other.

While Inara works at Taehyung company who is in charge of the international department and language (I don't know even that actually exist or not, let's just assume it). When they both meet at company, they will act like nobody. They only act like a normal couple when Taehyung's parents are around.

At their 3 month of marriage, Inara admitted to herself and told Taehyung that she already fell in love with him but he just ignored her. So, she tried to get his love back from day to day. She wanted to make him happy because as she lived with him, she never saw him look happy. He only showed it when he was with the members and his fans. Apart from that, she taught that he really hates herself.

The next month, Inara got heartbroken news that it is hard for her. She was diagnosed with liver cancer (early stage). Hence, after she had a deepest thought, she decided to ask for a divorce from Taehyung. She doesn't want to tell this news to him but his parents know it. Not only that, she also told them about the divorce thing.

Inara POV

It's already 6pm. I was at home while Taehyung was still working. I decided to tell him today. 2 hours later, while I was reading a book in the living room, I heard the door being open. Which means Taehyung is arriving. As soon as he entered the house, I face towards him and said

"Have you eaten?"

"Aniyo."

"Want to eat together?"

"Uhmm.." he replied before getting in his room to clean himself.

After few minutes, he came to the dining table which everything is ready in the table. So, I spoke

"Cha.. let's eat."

He didn't say anything, instead started digging up some food. We being in silent for a while until I started to broke the silence

"Uhmm.."

He looked at me for a second before continued eating

"I have something to tell you."

"What?"

I became mute for a while.

"Uri... let's divorce."

He stopped doing his thing and looked at me. He didn't say any single word. So, I just keep continue my word

"I've already got the paper and signed it. It's your turn. I will give you later."

"Okay."

"And.. I will move out as soon as I can. You don't have to worry."

"Okay."

Then we become silent again. After we are done, he goes directly to his room while I'm cleaning up the kitchen.

Taehyung POV

After we had dinner together, I went to my room. To be honest, I'm still shocked and still don't believe what Inara is saying just now. I don't know why I felt like I had lost something when she said like that. I felt strange but at the same time I don't know why I suddenly felt that. I thought, am I sad about Inara who is going to leave me? Maybe I but I don't love him.

While I was thinking, I was startled when I heard someone knocking at my door. So, I went out and saw Inara who was already standing in front of me. I don't talked anything instead she's the one spoke first

"Are you already asleep? Mian"

"Ani. Wae?"

"Uhmm.. this is the document."

Then I hold the envelop and said

"Okay."

When I was about to close the door back, she continued

"Uhmm.. wait. Can I ask you something?"

But I didn't answer her

"Hmmm... can we..."

"Bo?"

"Hmm... can we.. I mean.. before our divorce, can we become.. umm.. I mean act like a real couple."

"Wae?"

"Kenyang... uhm.. I just want to know how it feels since this is the last time we were together."

I didn't replied

"Andwaeyo? It's just only one day or half a day?"

"When?"

"Uhmm.. up to you. Maybe before you go on a concert tour this weekend?"

"Arasseo. I will tell you."

"Alright."

"That's it?"

"Ah? Ne."