27 - Propose?

It's been 4 months after Inara's miscarriage and 1 and a half months away from their wedding anniversary. They live like a normal couple, like usually Taehyung  will following his schedule and left Inara at home. While Inara, currently active in blogging which she just created her own blog 2 months ago. She create that blog to share about her life and mostly about talking about inspirational life.

On the early month after Inara's miscarriage, both of them face a bit of struggle especially Taehyung because he need to console and gain herself back. She needed support from him even though she didn't ask for it. As a husband it's so heartbreaking to see it. But as time goes by, everything goes back to normal. It's just, a topic about children is so sensitive towards Inara. Besides, she has told a few times about adopting but Taehyung is still thinking about that. Since he didn't give any response about that, Inara doesn't talk about it much not like before. She assumes he really doesn't want it and she is okay (even though she is still hoping someday Taehyung will agree to it) and respect his decision.

After being in deep thought, Taehyung, like naturally searching about how to adopt a child. He even asked other members and BigHit staff about it. It seems he is getting interested in it and has made a decision.

Time Skip (Anniversary Month)

During that time, Taehyung is at BigHit with others to discuss their upcoming concert. After the meeting ended, they having a small talk

Jin: Have you told Inara about that?

Taehyung: About to.

Jin: When?

Taehyung: Tonight

Jimin: Wuu.. are you going to make a surprise?

Taehyung: Ne.

Hoseok: Oh my God. That's so sweet. Aigoo.. I want to get married too.

Yoongi: Go ahead

Everyone burst into laughter.

Hoseok: I don't have anyone btw hahaha

Taehyung: This hyung. Go find someone then

Hoseok: Aniya. I wait for Namjoon first. If he married then I married too.

Yoongi: Buanya.

Jungkook: Wae? Since he wants to become a dad?

Hoseok: Ne. I know it will be his turn soon. Otherwise it's Jin and Yoongi hyung

Yoongi: Ani, ani.

Jin: Arr wae Yoongi-ah.. should we marry?

Jimin: Ya.. are you proposing Yoongi hyung?

Jin: Ani.

Jungkook: Just marry both of you. You are soulmates. I love it when you are together like you both mean to each other

Jimin: Maja. I support this.

Yoongi: Stop it.

Namjoon: Don't be shy Yoongi hyung

Yoongi: Ya.. I will not marry to anybody

Taehyung: Eii hyung.. don't say that. You'll ended like me.

Jungkook: Is it good being a husband.. I mean being in marriage life Taetae?

Taehyung: I don't want to answer it. I want to give you all surprise

(Oh God.. I ended up making their scene long but actually I like it. I want they talk more but I thought it will be longer)

After they having some talk, Taehyung give Inara call